1;3

As soon as Math ended people rushed out of the class to go to lunch. Todoroki lead Thirteen to a table and told him to stay there. "Stay here okay? I'm going to get some food for us. So stay here." Todoroki instructed the smaller male which he nodded to. Todoroki then walked away to get some food for the both of them. Thirteen went to look around him.

He saw a long line of people. People were talking, laughing and some having small debates. It was all fascinating to the boy. But in the same time it was too loud. Thirteen decided he didn't like it. It made him pull at his hair roughly. The ringing in his ears wasn't helping. He snapped out of it when he heard a loud bang. He looked up and saw a boy. Around Shoto's age. "So your the new student huh? The name's Neito Monoma, Where'd you come from?" The boy was intimidating to the younger.

He didn't know what to say or do. Shoto didn't teach him what to do in this situation. "Tch, not talking huh? You 1-A students think they're better than us..." The boy, now known as, Monoma went on and on how class 1-A 'thought they were all that' "What's your quirk? I can't seem to copy it-Hey!" The boy looked at Monoma who looked like he was going to grab the boy's face. "Are you even-?" His hand then froze.

A hand gripped onto Monoma's wrist harshly. "Hey what gives-?" They looked and saw- "Shoto-kun!" Thirteen muttered. "Did this...vermin touch you?" Shoto asks. "Hey! Who you calling vermin, rich boy?" Monoma exclaimed tugging his wrist out of Shoto's grasp. The gesture was making attention turn to the three. Todoroki had a tray on one hand while balancing the other on top of the said tray. "HA! Your Endeavor's son aren't ya! No wonder why your so stuck up you spoiled bastard-HURK!" Monoma was cut of when he was frozen in place, quite literally.

People's eye turned to Todoroki. He shook his head not knowing who or what caused that. "Grrr..." copying Todoroki's quirk he freed himself form the ice and walked away to his friends, muttering about Todoroki and Thirteen.

"Are you okay?" Shoto asks siting in front of the smaller boy, passing some food. "Okay..?" Thirteen asks. "It's- I'll tell you later" Shoto says giving some utensils to the boy. Shoto clasped his hands muttering a small "Ittadakimasu" and started eating.

He ate but felt awkward. He looked up and saw Thirteen staring back at him tilting his head. "What?" he asks mouth full of soba. "Do you...not know how to eat?" Thirteen shook his head. "Come here..." Shoto says wiping his mouth. Thirteen shifted himself and his tray next to Shoto. Todoroki started cutting up some pieces of the Katsudon into smaller pieces as he heard shuffling in front of him. "Hey Shoto-san" he heard a light voice. "Hey..."he mutters continuing cutting up some food for the boy. This morning they were in a slight rush since Shoto had to teach Thirteen how to use a shower. At the end they shared a cereal bowl. "Hey Thirteen-Kun" The light voice greeted the smaller. The boy hums as he swings his legs under the table, slurping his boba (bubble/milk) tea.

"So did you hear about the hero mission on the news?" Midoriya asks. "Oh yeah! The one with All Might and Aizawa-sensei!" Uraraka says. "Oh yeah wasn't Endeavor part of that mission? Todoroki-san do you know anything about the mission?" Ida asks, Shoto.

All eyes were on Shoto who was mid frozen feeding Thirteen. "Oh yeah I was in it" He says as he placed the food into Thirteen's mouth then placing some soba in his. "WHAT?!" the three exclaims making eyes turn. "Shush! I'm not supposed to talk about it..." Shoto shushes them. Ida coughs awkwardly. "So what happened?" Midoriya asks. "Well we infiltrated a illegal base" Shoto shrugs eating some more soba as Thirteen lays on Shoto's shoulder sleepy. "Midoriya-san! Todoroki-san shouldn't be talking about it! It's probably top secret!" Ida scolds his green haired friend. "Oh come on Ida! Aren't you curious too? Did you find something Todoroki-san?" Uraraka asks. Shoto froze. What should he say? That he found Thirteen? "Nothing much...just some files" Todoroki shrugs. "Aww man, that's not interesting" Uraraka pouts. Shoto nodded awkwardly. The three went on with conversation as Shoto taught some more words and sentences, grammar and scenes to Thirteen. But he would also add some comments here and there.

"Hey I've got a question Thirteen" Midoriya asks the smaller male who looked up in hearing his name. "Huh?" he hums tilting his head. Agh, I've been attacked The four thought clenching their hearts.

"Well it's just that I realized you ask lots about simple words you should already know a-and well you were so good at math and english! Buh-But you look at everything with a small sparkle and...yeah" Midoriya rambled before pursing his lips. "A-Ah Gomen...I was just wondering..." Midoriya added nervously. "Actually, I'm curious about that too" Ida comments pushing his glasses up, making them shine. Uraraka nodded in agreement. Thirteen didn't answer.

He didn't know what to answer. He didn't even know what most words they said. instead of being negative he wrote down on his english notebook the words he didn't know the meaning of. It made the three confused by became flushed when Thirteen giggled and smiled brightly from writing the words. Thirteen tugged on Shoto's sleeve and slid over the notebook he wrote on. Shoto corrected the words -the spelling- and slid it back at him. "We'll need to study the alphabet when we get home"

Todoroki ruffled the boy's hair making the said boy grin. "Okay!" Thirteen said enthusiastically, but it had a hint of questioning. He was questioning Todoroki if he had used the right expression. He was answered by Todoroki's small smile. It was small, barely there, but Thirteen sees it and he smiled and his eyes sparkled.

The three stared at the two. From Todoroki to Thirteen to Todoroki to Thirteen, again and again. Their staring ended when they heard the bell. "Ah right! We need to get to class! Hope your ready Thirteen! Your going to be 'dueling' soon!" Ida says walking away to put his tray away.

"Doo...Dueling?" Thirteen questions Todoroki. He got stiff.

Oh no