1;7

The trio walked through the streets.

It was an odd sight.

A multi eye and hair colored boy, with a Zuko like scar. A wimpy boy next to him and a pro hero who seemed to be walking in front of them. It was quite strange.

People parted to make way for the trio as if royalty. Some would stare, others would glance every now and then. Obviously, the glances and stares weren't meant for the two young men. It was obviously meant for the pro hero that accompanied them.

I mean, it's not everyday you see a pro hero in the streets, much less the top Two. The trio walked to a familiar police station where they met up with an officer and two other pro heroes. One was really well known the other not so much.

"Endeavor" one man nodded.

It reminded Shoto and Thirteen of someone they know. The man had yellow blonde hair, with two thick strands drooped in the front. He looked frail and skinny with completely black eyes except for white dots (or slits?) that represented as pupils. His clothes were formal, yet baggy.

He wore a suit. It was a gray blue and white striped suit with a tie and a white shirt. His shoes were black but was mostly covered with the baggy pants. He seemed to be slouching, yet he was standing as straight as he could.

"All Might." Shoto's father replied.

All Might?! Shoto thought.

He glanced at the boy who stood beside him, to see his reaction to the name the weak figure. But it seemed the boy was thinking of something else. Well, preferably not thinking but more like observing. He was observing the dark gray blue building.

"Ah! Hello, Young Todoroki. Young Thirteen." The man greeted the two.

It seemed Thirteen to no notice of the greeting though, as Shoto gave a mere nod.

"Endeavor, it seems you brought a guest?" The officer says looking at Shoto. "Yes. It seems, the boy took an attachment to Shoto." Endeavor replies, monotonously but with a stern voice.

"He doesn't seem to do much though. Only if Shoto was around." Endeavor continues.

"Aizawa-san, later I would like to have a conversation about Shoto and Thirteen's progress in school." Endeavor says looking to the sleep deprived man.

"No, we're here for an investigation. Nothing more, nothing less" the tired man says monotonously but his eyes held fury.

"I wasn't asking." "Neither was I"

They glared before a cough interrupted them. "Shall we go inside?" The officer asks.

"Okay, here's how we're going to do this. We have to projects today. One is for the mission and the other is regarding the boy. All Might and Eraser head, you two will be going to questioning regarding the mission. Of course there will be a meeting regarding the mission held by Principal Nezu of U.A. but for now we just need general details and some other questions will be asked. The more in depth questions and details will be talked about in the meeting. Endeavor, you will be in questioning about the boy. It will just be general things like the current well fare of the boy and some other things. We'll be talking more about the boy once the boy's questioning will be over and all of you are done as well." The officer explained.

"Shouldn't I be Also questioned about the mission?" Endeavor raises a brow.

"Yes you will be during the boy's questioning. Anyways, once all of you will be done with the questioning, we'll have a meeting with all of you in the room regarding the more in depth well fare of the boy. But the topic of the boy's well fare will be talked about as well in the meeting." The officer further explained.