1;5

"Please! Not Him! Not Him! Take me! Take me!"

"Run! Boys Run!"

"But what about-?"

"RUN!"

"Gladly!"

"Take me!"

"Take me!"

"Thirteen!"

Thirteen gasps, holding his chest with a hand.

"Hey Hey are you okay?" Shoto asks.
His hand was on Thirteen's back, giving him unknowingly an anchor. The other on his shoulder supporting the boy. "You kept screaming, are you okay?" Fuyumi asks her hand around her waist the other rested on top of said hand that supported her chin.

"He's fine, he just needs some water" Shoto snapped. He didn't mean too but...

"Where's Dad?" Shoto coughed. "He's out again" Natsuo replied. "We'll get that water now" Shoto says pushing past the two. He lead the other to the white marble kitchen and got out a glass as Thirteen sat on the counter swinging his legs back and forth like a child waiting for something.

As he filled up the glass it left Todoroki to think about the last few days. It's been a week after the first day of school for Thirteen and so far so good. No villain attacks either. Thirteen, although he still had speech problems, was adjusting quite nicely with his classmates.

Thirteen was always there for everyone. When Izuku rambled on and on about All Might, Other heroes and recent new relating the both. When the girls (plus Aoyama) gossiped they let Thirteen be with them. Thirteen was quiet and observant so he was able to pick up a lot of thigns around him which made the gossip a little more spicy.

He wrote down what he heard around the halls for the girls. It was hard for them to read though. Not that hard but it made it difficult for them because Thirteen still had trouble with his penmanship and spelling. But still it made them happy.

He then went to the thoughts of Thirteen himself. His personality and his physical nature. His eyes always seemed to light up brighter at anything, as simple as a pillow. His smile widened even more at everything around him too. His child like nature amazed the boy.

I mean after all he went through, he still has the energy and the innocence of being like this everyday. Thirteen was as hyper as a child on sugar rush that never seemed to die down around Shoto, until it was time to sleep.

Yet he was as quiet as an angsty teenager. His child like features were as a child. He was naive and innocent. He liked that about Thirteen.

But what intrigued Shoto the most was his eyes. His eyes were rather interesting. He thought his eye color was that sea green blue color but that wasn't the case. His eye color changed a lot that even Thirteen himself didn't know what color it truly was.

It wasn't like Thirteen would know anyways either way. Although for the most part it was sea green blue. But it seemed when ever he watched anime with the boy, he realizes the boy didn't understand it at all. It made him chuckle at the sight of Thirteen trying to understand what was going on during Yuri on Ice.

"What you like it?" Shoto asked one day. "Mmmm" Was all Thirteen replied staring at Yuri doing his free skate. As they watched Thirteen suddenly said "Try" pointing at the scene. The scene was Yurio skating his short program. "Huh?" Todoroki asks. "You wanna try...ice skating?" Shoto asks the boy. He didn't get a reply that day though.

He promised the boy the next day they would go Ice skating sometime with the class. It was another way to spend money on his Father's credit card. He also had realized that whatever eye color Thirteen saw his own eyes would immediantly do the same.

Once he saw Victor's eyes it took an hour to get them back to that sea green blue color. Although it seemed Thirteen never took notice of his eyes changing color. Shoto snapped out of his thought went the sound of the sink water stopped in his ears. He looked at Thirteen who had done as what he thought (Turning off the tap I mean).

He saw the clear long glass was over filled and his hand dripped of water. Thirteen took the glass of Shoto's hand and went to wipe his hand. They both sat on the counter now. Todoroki watched as Thirteen gently patted his hand dry with a paper towel. "Did you know..." and that was how they spent the rest of the night. Shoto speaking random facts as Thirteen listened.

I watch the two from outside. Shoto was saying something about dogs I think. I hold the window glass, my fingers becoming wet. I wish I was there with you. I thought. I saw Thirteen stare back at me and wave. Shit I wave back before walking away.

"Who are you waving at? There's no one there" Shoto muttered playing with Thirteen's hand drifting off. He didn't know it but Thirteen too drifted off seconds later.

Natsuo saw the two sleeping on the counter the next morning around 6 am and smiled.

They most likely will be together till the end.