Chapter 9 - I Testify for Him

Chapter 9 – I Testify for Him

“Chu Yue, this…” Chu Feng was speechless.

“Yes, this. This is for you from me, and it's my supplement for this year.” As Chu Yue spoke, she forced the Saint Spirit Grass into Chu Feng’s hands.

“If it’s like that, I can’t have it. Did you forget that I still owe you two Saint Spirit Grasses?” Chu Feng pushed the Saint Spirit Grass back, and as he said that, he pulled one out from his pocket.

“Chu Feng, you didn’t refine the Saint Spirit Grass?” Looking at the intact Saint Spirit Grass, Chu Yue thought that it was the one that she gave Chu Feng.

“Mm, I’ve already broke through so I don’t need it for now. I might as well return it back to you.”

“How can I take your Saint Spirit Grass? These are yours, so hurry up and take it.”

“Chu Yue, I said that I would return two, so I will return two. Didn't you promise as well? You’re making things very hard for me when you’re like this.”

“But you didn’t even use the Saint Spirit Grass that you gave me, and instead, you give me yours. Isn’t that just me taking advantage of you?”

“Chu Yue, I understand your kind meanings. In the entire Chu family, besides my elder brother and my father, you treat me the best. Just view this as a younger brother showing you respect.”

That was said from the bottom of Chu Feng’s heart. Everyone in the Chu family pushed him aside, so it really moved him when Chu Yue could treat him with kindness.

Seeing that Chu Feng was so determined, on Chu Yue’s face, colours of shame emerged on her face as she said quietly,

“Chu Feng, you doing this really makes me feel very ashamed. Actually…This Saint Spirit Grass isn’t from me. Chu Guyu asked me to represent him to give it to you.”

“My brother?” Chu Feng couldn’t help but look blankly for a moment.

Chu Guyu was Chu Yuan’s blood-related child and he was Chu Feng’s elder brother.

He was training in the “Lingyun School”, the #1 school in the Azure Province. He was at the 6th level of the Spirit realm at the age of seventeen and he was the strongest person in the Chu family’s young generation.

Although Chu Feng wasn’t Chu Yuan’s blood-related child, Chu Guyu still treated him as his own younger brother, and he was one of the most respected and loved people by Chu Feng.

“He was afraid that you would be burdened, so he instructed me to not say that it was from him. But now, I have to say the truth.” Chu Yue’s face was red, and it could be seen that she was really ashamed.

“Chu Yue, even so, I still have to thank you. Although this Saint Spirit Grass may not be from you, your feelings from all these years towards me are. Like I said, just take it as your younger brother giving respect to you by giving these two Saint Spirit Grasses to you.”

“Besides, you’re going to enter the 5th level of the Spirit realm soon so this Saint Spirit Grass is more important to you. Because of that, don’t refuse this Saint Spirit Grass.” Chu Feng still firmly continued to put the Saint Spirit Grass in Chu Yue’s hands.