Chapter 5 - Azure Dragon Founder

Azure Dragon Founder

After Su Rou and the other left, the main hall sunk into silence.

A moment later, rapid stepping sounds could be heard from outside of the hall and one disciple quickly ran over.

That person was Duan Yuxuan. But compared to the him before, it was like they were two completely different people.

Messy hair, full of sweat, panting heavily, and running towards the high platform as if he was crazy.

"Haha! At the end, I am the first! You little child Yang Tian Yu, you want to fight me?"

"I secretly endured in the outer court for 6 years. What was it for? I'll tell you right now, it's for these!"

Duan Yuxuan ran and cheered, as though he was possessed by a demon. His eyes were tightly glued to the tall platform and he didn't even notice the corpses of the Fierce Beasts in the hall.

*whoosh* He leaped and stably landed on the tall platform.

But just as he was full of smiles, after looking down, it was like a lightning in a clear sky, and he was instantly shocked.

It was because on that tall platform, it was completely empty! There wasn't even a single strand of hair!

"Damn, what's this?"

After a long while, he refocused. Only then did he noticed that fresh blood was everywhere and the corpse of forty Fierce Beasts were scattered in the hall.

The death of every Fierce Beast was very soul-shaking and extremely bloody.

That scene completely frightened him. With a poof he sat on the tall platform. He turned around and looked, but he discovered that the door to pass the exam wasn't opened.

"What is happening?" Duan Yuxuan didn't know what to think and his thoughts were all scrambled.

*tatata...* Just at that time, Yang Tian Yu also ran over, but just as he arrived at the entrance of the hall, he stopped.

After looking at the scene in the hall, he looked at the Duan Yuxuan on the platform. He stared with a blank face, "This...You did this?"

Duan Yuxuan lightly chuckled, then said bitterly, "If I said no, would you believe me?"

"Of course I would believe you. It would be impossible for you to have such strong strength." Yang Tian Yu shot him a glance and entered the hall. He examined the corpses of the Fierce Beasts, "God, there's even a rank 4 Fierce Beast here. Who's work is this?"

After observing for a good while, they couldn't find out the answer. They never would have knew that someone with so much power was within the outer court.

At the end, they even suspected that it was a situation planned by the elders and the elders took the reward for being first.

But when the level 3 Spirit realm disciple army arrived, the dramatic scene happened.

Everyone thought that it was Yang Tian Yu and Duan Yuxuan who killed the Fierce Beasts and the two of them divided the reward between them.

But then funny thing was, as they were facing the gazes of admiration from the crowd, Yang Tian Yu and Duan Yuxuan did not deny it. Just like that, they magically became first.

The huge door opened behind them opened and the cheers also came. Everyone was very happy because when they walked out of that huge door, they would become inner court disciples and a new life would come.