Chapter 16 - Refusing to Join

Chapter 16 – Refusing to Join

“Wait, I think I heard that they just said…”

“Impossible, you must have heard wrong.”

The words from the Dragon and Tiger brothers astonished the observing crowd and all sorts of complicated expressions surged onto their faces.

At that instant, the people around them would rather think that they heard wrong than believing that the words were true.

They could not understand why the Wings Alliance wanted to recruit Chu Feng. Just now, Chu Feng was even rejected by a small alliance. How could such a person get the respect of the Wings Alliance?

“Chu Feng, are you willing to join the Wings Alliance?”

They knew that the crowd was suspicious, so Bai Long forcefully added another sentence and emphasized the tone.

“Is…Is this real? The Wings Alliance is actually recruiting that guy?”

“Where did he come from to get the invitation from the Wings Alliance? Isn’t the Wings Alliance called the gathering of geniuses? Why are they recruiting such an ordinary person?”

“Not understandable. Really not understandable. Does he have a certain special area? But I really can’t see anything. Even a small little alliance isn’t welcoming him. How can he be someone strong?”

With that, discussions instantly exploded everywhere like frying oil and all the gazes concentrated on Chu Feng. They all tried to find what was different about him to be able to be invited by the Wings Alliance.

But no matter what, they could not see how that youth was different. But even so, everyone still endlessly admired Chu Feng.

The Wings Alliance. The place that countless amounts of disciples looked forward to and also where countless number of geniuses were refused. It was absolutely the sacred land of the hearts of the inner court disciples.

The Wings Alliance. The dreams of endless number of disciples. It was a dream that could only be imagined and unaccomplishable.

But at that instant, there was a person that entered the sacred land and completed the unachieveable dreams of others. How could they not envy him?

“How is this possible, Chu Feng, he actually…”

But, the ones who had the ugliest faces and the people that could not accept that the most were the people from the Chu family.

Especially Chu Wei. It was as if he got hit by a heavy hammer. His entire brain was buzzing as he was completely bewildered.

Chu Yue was also like that. She stood next to Chu Feng, opened her little mouth, and her pair of eyes were flickering non-stop while surprisingly staring at Chu Feng.

Towards the reactions of the crowd, the Dragon and Tiger brothers smiled since they were pleased, then they cast their gaze towards Chu Feng.

Compared than the reactions of the crowd, the brothers looked forward to Chu Feng’s reaction more. They wanted to see Chu Feng celebrate as if he was crazy and as if he entered a dream.

But Chu Feng obviously disappointed them. He was not overjoyed by ecstasy. Rather, he did not show any expressions, and his face was as calm as the water. The more surprising thing was Chu Feng’s words that came out next.

“Thank you for your good meanings, but I do not want to join in any alliances for now.” Chu Feng said calmly.

“What? I did not hear wrong right? He refused?!”