Chapter 18 - The Scream in the Forest

Chapter 18 – The Scream in the Forest

“I say, Chu Feng, you’re no good either. You don’t even have anything after a full day.” As she saw Chu Feng’s dried out bag, Chu Xue sneered and digged at the hardships.

“Is that so? With the ten of you all together, it doesn’t seem that you are any better than me?” Chu Feng scanned with his gaze, and seeing the same dried out bags on Chu Xue’s side, he mocked,

“I really don’t understand what Chu Wei is thinking. He put the ten of you useless people in one ground, and the ten useless people ran to the middle-circle. Are you guys here for camping? You have enough rations?”

“Nonsense.” Hearing Chu Feng’s words, Chu Xue got agitated and angered. The nine other servants on the side were also not in a good mood.

Especially that Chu Gao. He even pointed at Chu Feng and yelled, “If you dare to be any more unrespectful to my family’s miss, I’ll cripple you.”

“If you feel you can, then come and try.” Chu Feng cast a glance of disdain at Chu Gao, then looked down and continued to eat his rations.

“You think I don’t dare?” As Chu Gao spoke, he aggressively ran over to Chu Feng. Swirling wind rose from under his feet and swept the huge leaves up. He completely displayed the power of the 4th level of the Spirit realm.

But just as Chu Gao got close to Chu Feng, Chu Feng suddenly raised his head, and a pair of chilling eyes shot out like a sharp knife as if stabbing into Chu Gao’s eyes.

*ta*

At that instant, Chu Gao immediately stopped walking and also quickly retreated two steps back. The instant that he saw Chu Feng’s gaze, he felt something. The power of deterrence.

That deterrence made Chu Gao feel a chill in his spine. He panicked in his heart because he had felt that deterrence before, and someone who was able to make him feel something like that was an extremely scary person.

Although he also felt that it was unimaginable when it came from Chu Feng who was also at the 4th level of the Spirit realm and just entered the inner court, that deterrence told him that he could not fight with Chu Feng.

*gu*

After deeply swallowing his saliva, Chu Gao instantly turned around and ran back.

That scene really made Chu Xue and the others not know what to do. Why did he return without even fighting? Wasn’t that a bit too embarrassing?

If they knew that Chu Gao was scared by Chu Feng’s eye expression alone, they would have felt that they lost even more face.

“Chu Gao, what happened to you?” Chu Xue lashed out angrily.

“Miss, I…” Chu Gao didn’t know how to respond.

“Useless trash.”

Looking at Chu Gao’s weak look, Chu Xue angrily bit her teeth, but she didn’t know what to do. At the end, she could only fiercely say to Chu Feng,

“Chu Feng, you’ve really grown up. Did you forget that you got beaten up by Hongfei when you were young?”

“Let me warn you. You better never return to the Chu family, or else I’ll have Hongfei beat you up even more.”

After hearing Chu Xue’s words, Chu Feng suddenly clenched both his hands, and the rations in his hands were completely crushed into powder. A gale with him as the core started swirling, and it blew Chu Xue and others continuously back. Even Chu Gao had difficulty resisting.