Chapter 23 - Not One in Ten Thousand

Chapter 23 – Not One in Ten Thousand

You know me?

Chu Feng carefully evaluated that beautiful girl and after looking up and down three times, he found out that not only was the girl beautiful, she was also very young, obviously being younger than him.

Also, there was a badge on the chest of the girl that showed that she was a member of the Wings Alliance. Although that girl shocked Chu Feng, he really did not recognise the girl.

Who knows you? Hurry up and leave, this isnt a place where you can come. The girl glanced at Chu Feng, then continued to throw herself into the huge battle against the Saint Spirit Grasses and it seemed that she was extremely angry at Chu Feng.

Although Chu Feng did not know why the girl was so angry, Chu Feng already knew that the girl was surrounded by the Saint Spirit Grasses. She wanted to escape, but she did not have that chance.

If that continued, the girl would not able to continue because of her physical strength and she would die there.

As a man, how could Chu Feng let such a beautiful girl be eaten by those monsters? He could not ignore something like that.

So, while thinking about that, Chu Feng jumped in without hesitation. But just as he entered, he regretted it a bit. A large amount of monsters felt his presence and started attacking straight at him.

It seems that I have to go all out.

Life was hung by a thread, so Chu Feng didnt hold back anymore. The spiritual energy in his dantian started to move and it went along the veins. The top of his toes touched the ground, and with a boom, his entire body leaped into the air like lightning.

As he was landing, Chu Feng suddenly started spinning. A whirlwind started to rise, and his entire body was like a human blade as it fiercely thrust into the hundred of flowers underneath.

*bang*

As he was landing, the flowers scattered. The moment he landed, the ground formed a deep hole with cracks all around it. One Saint Spirit Grass was killed on scene by Chu Feng and became as big as his finger.

He displayed the first two styles of the Three Thunder Styles, yet he only killed one Saint Spirit Grass. That was unexpected to Chu Feng. After all, it was his strongest trump card.

He thought that with those attacks, the sky would be frightened and the ground would sob and a large number of Saint Spirit Grasses would die under his feet. But the result in his eyes had too much of a difference from his imagination.

However, Chu Feng didnt think too much about that. Almost at the same time that he landed, he suddenly jumped up again because he felt that there were at least three Saint Spirit grasses that attacked from behind.

Do you want to die?

Feeling the change in the Saint Spirit Grasss attack formation and the wailing sounds from nearby, the girl knew that Chu Feng jumped in.

But when she cast her gaze towards Chu Fengs direction, she couldnt help but be astonished. No matter what she thought, she never would have guessed that Chu Feng could come and go as he wished within the army of Saint Spirit Grasses that even she was fearful of.

Even without seeing the attacks of the Saint Spirit Grass, he could still accurately dodge and attack. Although she did not recognize the skills that Chu Feng used, she could still tell from the power that it was at least a rank 4 skill.

This guy. He just entered the 5th level of the Spirit realm and he can already use rank 4 skills? The girl was deeply attracted towards Chu Fengs performance.