Chapter 27 - Strange Marks

Chapter 27 – Strange Marks

Chu Yue, it seems that your harvest is not bad. Chu Weis sound came and his group also slowly came over as well.

ThisYou guys went and hunted Sky Spirit Grasses, and you even got so many! When Chu Wei and the others came and saw the Sky Spirit Grasses in Chu Yues arms, they were completely shocked.

The price of one Sky Spirit Grass was equivalent to 20 Ground Spirit Grasses. So the 13 Sky Spirit Grasses in Chu Yues arms were already more precious than everything Chu Wei and the others had.

No, these werent hunted by us. They were given to me by Chu Feng. As Chu Yue said that, she stuffed the 13 Sky Spirit Grasses into her waist purse.

When she did that movement, almost everyone drooled from admiration. Especially the two people that humiliated Chu Feng before. They even had the heart to die from tofu collision.

[TN: Not meant to be literally translated, but it sounds funny.]

It was because their provocation to Chu Feng just now were like beggars with two copper coins boasting their wealth to a rich person with thousands of coins on their waist. It was extremely laughable.

Chu Yue, youre saying that these were given to you by Chu Feng, is it possible that

Chu Wei and the others lost all colour from their faces as they suddenly remembered Chu Fengs bags that were extremely full.

Chu Wei, Chu Yue, something happened, Chu Feng he

At that time, Chu Xue and the others quickly ran over and her face was extremely ugly.

Chu Xue, what happened? Did Chu Feng bully you?

As they saw Chu Xues appearance that seemed like she lost her soul and also Chu Gaos injuries on his leg, everyone from the Chu Alliance surrounded them and they even thought that it was Chu Feng who bullied Chu Xue and the others.

And when Chu Xue described the events that happened, everyone went silent.

According to what Chu Xue said, to save her, Chu Feng was surrounded and attacked by three level 5 Spirit realm experts. He should have been in danger, and even if he did not die he would have been crippled.

But they saw Chu Feng just now. Not only was he not even scratched, he was full of liveliness. How did that even look like a person that was injured?

And what did that mean? It meant that Chu Feng could not lose against three experts of the level 5 Spirit realm, or he could at least retreat with everything intact.

How did Chu Feng have that kind of strength? They didnt even want to continue thinking about it, because as they did, they got more afraid.

Chu Yue, you said that Chu Feng is fine? Chu Xue asked with a full face of emotions, and at the same time she felt that it was inconceivable.

Mm, Chu Feng is fine. We just saw him. Chu Yue nodded and said.

Thats great, Chu Feng is fine, that is really greatsob Her extreme happiness instantly turned into sorrow, and Chu Xue threw herself into Chu Yues arms, cried while saying,

Chu Yue, I was wrong, we were wrong, only you were rightChu Feng isnt our enemy, he is the bravest one in our Chu familyIf it wasnt for Chu Feng, then I would havesob

Facing that scene, Chu Yue felt even more gratified, as it seemed that Chu Xue really looked at Chu Feng in a different way.

It seems that weve really looked at Chu Feng wrongly. Chu Wei sighed and there was a bit of shame on his face. Knowing Chu Xues experience, everyone looked at Chu Feng at a different way.