Prologue

"After losing the love of their lives, most people move on, sooner or later but some don't, they just don't. They're always stuck, the hand of their clocks again and again stops in that moment. It just happens. They're right where that moment left them." Inaya sighed.

"It is not true, you can always move on. If you try." Amaal said, wiping her tears.

"Believe me I've tried." She smiled faintly, "I can't reciprocate his love and I don't wanna hurt him."

"And you think you wouldn't hurt him by leaving? He loves you not a fling."

"I'm sorry, I'm leaving." Tears brimmed in her eyes, this feeling she couldn't let it down, he was everything to heart but her mind didn't allow her to follow her heart.
_

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm never leaving your side... I never wanna say goodbye so why should I even try, huh?" He asked, "it's your choice to leave but if you can't move on, trust me, I'm more adamant and if I've decided not to move on from you... So no one can make me. I'm forever yours. My heart is forever yours."

_

"What do you think of yourself? You think you're everything I care about? You think you would just disappear for no reason at all and I would sit back and forget you? Do you even care about the feelings about the people around you? Do you, Miss Rawat?" He yanked her against the wall, his arms on either side of her.

She pushed him back, "Yes, I don't not care." She yelled, tears making their way down her cheeks.

"You think I don't care about you na, then just leave. That's what I want! Stay away from me."

"Why? Why you are pushing me away!"

"Because I don't want anyone to love me or care for me. I don't. You're so nice to me and I don't like it. I don't want it. Just leave for god's sake, everyone who comes close to me is in danger, why don't you understand that! Just leave Armaan, please." She finally broke down.

______

Characters

Armaan Malik as Armaan Malik