Chapter 9

"We don't get to choose if we get hurt in this world… but we do have a say in who hurts us… I like my choices. I hope she likes hers." She read… but next what she said wasn't in the book, "I hope you like yours Armaan. I'm sorry." He could hear that her Voice was breaking and the audio ended, the book ended, the story of Augustus and Hazel ended.  Did the story of Armaan and Inaya end too?

Maybe it was for his own good that Inaya left but sadly until she explains him, he wouldn't understand. Armaan was too in pain to understand the reason behind her giving him this heartbreak.

.

It was just another day Armaan's phone rang, it was Kunal [Verma], a song Writer and  Amaal and Armaan's friend.
"Armaan!!" Kunal said from the other side.

"Yeah, what happened Kunal?"

"See the pic of the girl I'm sending you! Is that Inaya? I mean I'm ninety nine percent sure that it's her but still confirm," Kunal urged, Inaya had once met both Armaan and Amaal's friends, so they knew her.

Armaan checked his phone and the picture Kunal had sent, and it was of Inaya.

"Yes it's her!" Armaan said, his heartbeating fast, "where did you find her?"

"Dehradun. I found her here! Should I follow her?"

"Stalking is a bad thing..  but forget it, just follow her, see where she is staying. I'm coming to Dehradun!"

"Okay."

Armaan took a deep breath, his anger was surely on peek but… his heart was happy and he knew why, he would finally see the thief of his heart.

He quickly went to Amaal, "Amaal!!"

"Yeah Armaan!" Said Amaal who was checking a few music snippets.

"Kunal got Inaya. She's in Dehradun!"

Amaal kinda frozen, then he spoke,

"Boy I'm booking the tickets. We're going there. I want her to explain herself!"

"Yeah, sure we are." Armaan agreed.

.

"You alright?" Asked Amaal with concern because Armaan was very quite and was in deep thoughts...

"Yeah," Armaan said plastering a smile.

"It's okay," Amaa said while pating on Armaan's back

Armaan and Amaal landed at Dehradun airport. They managed to get out of the airport without being papped and headed towards the hotel and met Kunal there.

"Kunal, did you follow?" Asked Amaal, Armaan was very quiet since he got to know where Inaya was. He was just thinking about all the things he wants to say to her.

"Yeah, I even got her address. Thank me later," Kunal winked.

Amaal and Armaan smiled at him.

"We'll go to see her tomorrow?" Amaal looked at Armaan.

"Right now, we're going to see her now."

"Okay…" Amaal said and they head out to the address.
.

As they rang the bell, a woman opened the door.

"Yes." She said, she looked a little bit shocked to see the two of them.

"We're here to meet Inaya Rawat." Asked Amaal. Armaan looked at the nameplate it said, The Rawats.

"She's not home right now." Replied the woman.