𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Inaya and Armaan had celebrated their six months anniversary a few days back in the most romantic way and now Inaya was full time busy preparing for the wedding of her bestie, Manogya. Armaan gets a little less footage nowadays by her.

"You know right, You're not allowed in the bachelor party." Armaan said as he buttoned the cuff of his shirt and groomed his hair, Inaya was in the restroom, getting ready for Manogya's Bachelorette party.

"Yes, do you know that you're not allowed at the Bachelorette party?" She replied from inside.

"Yeah, was just asking- In case you want to come with me." He smirked.

"No, I don't. Do you?"

"I--" he was forestalled as the door opened and she stepped out. She was wearing a black off shoulder dress and she looked gorgeous in that,

 She was wearing a black off shoulder dress and she looked gorgeous in that,

Armaan forgot to breath for a while.

"I do." It slipped out of his mouth as he stared at his wife. She can make him feel things without even trying because she didn't even look at him and just walked to the mirror to do her hair and rest of the touch up.

"What you looking at?" She said, looking at him from the mirror.

"My wifey. Am I not allowed to do that?" He replied and walked closer to her, she just chuckled at his reply.

"You don't look bad yourself, Mr Malik." Said Inaya as she was done with her makeover. He walked over to her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Why that? I haven't even complimented you yet." He said.

"You aren't able to take your eyes off me, so I took that as a compliment."

"The way you read my silence." He smiled and they looked at each other at the mirror. To be honest, Armaan didn't wanna go anywhere now, he was happy here and had made other plans already and Inaya was quick to distrupt them.

"Now leave me. I'm getting late, Manu will kill me if I got late."

"But--"

"No excuses." She said and pushed him away, "I know your intentions. Let me go." She giggles.

"Zaalima was written for you, for sure." He said, walked to wear his jacket.

"We've different destinations for now." She winked at him, He sighed as she left after giving a killer smile to torment him more.
_

While Inaya and Manogya enjoyed their bachelorette party, Armaan was planning for something else.

"You didn't meet Manogya since five days, isn't it?" Asked Armaan to Soobin.

"No, I've rarely seen her around." Soobin said, sighing, "Nobody let me meet her."

"Cruel people," Armaan said, "If you agree we can sneak into their party."