Chapter 12

"What is that?" Asked Inaya.

Armaan told the plan to the three of them.

"This is really safe and good!" Manogya said, "what an idea Armaan!"

"Yeah, this is so good." Amaal said.

"Do you agree with it, Inaya?" Armaan asked.

Inaya looked down again, "I don't want you to put yourself in danger Armaan. Please do not execute this plan."

Armaan pursed his lips together in frustration, "you have any other plan?"

"No." Inaya said, hesitantly.

"Then we're gonna abide by this plan and if you aren't gonna help us, we'll do it by ourselves." Armaan looked into Inaya's hazel orbs and she couldn't protest anymore, the concern in his eyes didn't let her but still she tried,

"Armaan but--" She was interrupted by Amaal, "NO IFs and BUTs."

"I wanna now rest a little, I'm going." Amaal walked to his allotted room.

"And I also have some work." Manogya left and now it was just Armaan and Inaya. Together. Alone. After so long.

The silence between them was so uncomfortable. They've never been like this. Just how fast the night changes, they were so close and now sitting like strangers.

But Armaan doesn't like this. He wouldn't accept to lose what he has with Inaya.

"So Inaya, that is why you know how things end? The 'end in the middle of nowhere' theory of yours is the outcome of that incident, isn't it?"

"Yes it is." Inaya replied.

"And you never bothered to tell me." He sighed.

"Armaan..."

"You never trusted me enough, right?" He wanted an answer.

"Armaan I'm sorry whatever I've made you got through and for everything you're gonna go through because of me."

"Would you ever consider me yours, ever, Inaya?" He gave a smirk.

"I do Armaan, trust me I do." She was somehow trying not to cry.

"Then why the 'sorry's?" Typical Armaan!

He knows how to make her smile when she knows she's gonna cry.

She smiled and her smile made him smile. That was their moment, they didn't know what was gonna come in their way but Inaya knew Armaan was with her and Armaan knew he had her by his side.

"You didn't eat more, you didn't even have you milkshake,have it or I will," Armaan said, making both of them lose themselves in a flashback.

It was a sunny day and Inaya was with Amaal and Armaan in their studio, they were making new tunes and Inaya was writing a song.

Since Amaal was hungry, he ordered some milkshakes and pizza for the three of them.

"Yes, food time." Amaal and Armaan said but Inaya was still pondering what to write next.

"Inaya!! Leave it, let's eat first," Armaan said making her leave the pen.

At this, her lips rolled, resembling a pout emoji.

"Really. I almost completed the song." She sighed.

The two boys didn't pay a heed and started eating. Food comes first. At this she made a baby face, what do they wanna show by not giving her attention?