Chapter 19

You are cordially invited to the wedding ceremony of [Forever Yours'] Armaan Malik and Inaya Rawat.
( ╹▽╹ )No gifts required, just votes and comments will be enough. It will take place today, at Wattpad. It is safe and you won't need to step out of your house or wear a mask to witness it! (≧▽≦)

Just come in your pjs, we won't mind cause we wouldn't see you anyways. (≧▽≦)

~ Wedding Planner [& Author], Ishu. (ʘᴗʘ✿)

______________________________________

The next day, the media was flooded with #ArmaYaAreEngaged.
The pictures of Armaan and Inaya got viral on the internet faster than a paper catching fire.

Armaan and Inaya's Sangeet, Mehendi and Haldi were chaotic as hell. Especially when their marriage wasn't a normal one for them.
Inaya and Armaan both were stressed out about everything around them. Given Armaan wasn't allowed to meet his to be wife till the wedding, he was more anxious because he knew Inaya would be.

It was Armaan and Inaya's wedding day, Armaan woke up as early as possible since he had to do certain things before he gets involved in the wedding process.

Since everyone in the house was busy, he was alone. That's when there was a knock on the door. Sighing, he opened the door. Only to find Inaya, he was shocked to see her. Since it wasn't allowed.

"Oh Inaya--" before he could say, she signalled him to keep quiet, walking in, shutting the door in the process.

"Shush!" She whispered, "talk slow."

"Why are you here, not that I am complaining but--" he was again forestalled by her.

"How many questions will you ask huh? How many? How many?" She referred to his song how many by again and again repeating it. He chuckled lowly at it.

"Okay say." He said.

"Do you ever notice me nicely?"

The question got him, what was she asking actually?

"Don't look so petrified now!" She said and showed him the bowl she had in her hands.

"Oh--what is it?"

"Pudding! I made it with mom's instructions of course because she was scolding me that I am getting married and don't know how to cook a single thing, I made it. And since it was good, I got some for you." She looked proud of the pudding she had made, a smile never leaving her face.

Armaan smiled at her childishness, she was so happy right now.

"Now eat it, Armi, before we get caught!"

His happiness knew no bounds, he had been dying to hear Armi from her lips and she finally did after so long. He was going to have a good day today.

"Okay, Innu" he started eating, she smiled.

He had just finished the pudding when there was another knock on the door.

"Oh, shit--" Inaya and Armaan looked at the door in horror.

"Armaan! Open the door," it was Mrinal, probably with his mom.

"I'm dead, you're dead," Armaan mumbled.

"I cannot agree more. Dead by the teasing."

"Armaan???" Armaan's mother said this time.

"No, no, go, go to the bathroom, hide there. Take this bowl with you too," he said, pushing her in the direction of the washroom.