Stand Tall

"Knock knock," Julie smiles at me and I hug her. "I'm so proud of you Jules. When you sing out there, sing with everything you got! Flynn and I will be right here if you need us ok?" She goes on to perform and the guys appear. When they disappear we think they're gone for good. I head to the studio and Julie is not far behind me. "Thank you, for helping her." I whisper into the dark space. I hug Julie as we're about to head inside. "You're welcome," we hear.

"Dudee" I hit the lights and find them on the floor. Julie begs them to join Calebs club and she and Charlie hug. The rest of us join the hug and the scene cuts. "And that's a wrap on season 1 of Julie and the Phantoms!" yells Kenny as we all clap.  "Dinner at my house!" says Kenny. The others look at each other confused. "Don't worry, I know where it is." We hop into our respective cars. 

thebeckyc just posted

I can't believe these 6 months are over😥❤

Liked by thekennyortega, themadisonreyes, the jadahmarie and 20,896,456 others

thejadahmarie I'mma miss you guys💕💕💕💕

themadisonreyes I'll miss having an older sister...😢💕

thebeckyc You're not getting rid of me that easily babes😂✨

charles_gillespie I'll miss you Miss Molina💖💖

themadisonreyes Which one😂 there's two of us👀

I walk over to the balcony, just taking in the view. "I'm really gonna miss you Beck," I turn around and find Charlie standing by the door. "I'll miss you too Gillespie, but of course we're coming back for a season 2!" I saw looking back at the ocean. "So where are you going?" he asks me. 

"Kenny and I are flying to Buenos Aires, I'm going to see my family, a few award shows then maybe fly back to the city of Angels, maybe visit Mads and who knows," I say looking at him. He moves closer and holds my hand. I watch him as he kisses it. He flashes me a smile before heading back inside. I stand there star struck and turn to watch the sunset, a smile creeping up on my face.

The Next Day

"Call me everyday," I say pulling Mads into a hug. 

"You know it, we'll be back together before you know it."

" I know Mini Reyes, I know." Charlie pulls me to the side. "What's up Char?" I say wiping away a stray tear. He hands me a letter and kisses my cheek, before I could say anything I hear our flight and we group hug before Kenny and I board. 

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to Buenos Aires," I look out the window and watch as we descend. As Kenny and I walk out we spot my dad, Vilu and Rosa my cousin.

thebeckyc just posted

I think she missed me @Rosabell_90

Liked by thevioletta, themadisonreyes, savannahleemay and 23,456,678 others

charles_gillespie Glad to see you landed shawty!

themadisonreyes we love to see family!

owenjoyner Becky how could you leave me alone with Charlie?

view more comments

"Mija!"
"Olga!" I give her a big hug as I look around my childhood home. 

"Don't worry, I left your room exactly as it was," I smile as Romallo offers to carry my bags up. "Wow, my old room," I say going threw my drawers and finding old pictures. "Hey there!" I turn around to find Vilu with custard and cake. "Olga asked me to bring it up,"

"Bless her heart," I say while digging in. "Hey girls," says Angie sticking her head into the door.

"Angie!" he give her really big hugs. "How's the life of a pop star," she says sitting next to Vilu on the bed. "I love it, it's amazing!"

I remember I have an interview and open up my laptop and change into a new outfit. "Hi Beck C,"

"Hi there, Maya right?" She nods.

"So this isn't your normal interview, we had kids record questions and send them in, questions we can't ask." I nod as I listen in. "You ready?" I nod.

"Hi Becky, My name is Tiara and I wanted to ask you if you had any middle names because mine is Rebecca,"

"Ok Tiara, what a beautiful name. My full name is Rebecca Amora Maria Castillo, so yes I do have middle names."

"Hi I'm Reigna and I wanted to ask if you and Shawn are dating?" I laugh.

"Oh wow, wasn't expecting that truthfully," I smile. "Listen Reigna, Shawn already has a girlfriend, Camilla Cabello so no Shawn and I aren't dating,"

"Hi my name is Fiona and I'm from Los Angeles. I wanted to ask if you knew there Julie and Luke end up together and if there's going to be a season 2 of JATP,"

"That's a good question, I don't know if they end up together but I hope they do, and I'm not sure if there's going to be a season 2 just yet but you should know the cast and I plan on appearing the Wired Autocomplete challenge next week,"

"Well that's all the questions, thank you so much for joining us,"

"Thank you for inviting me!" I say waving