Mother's Day

I woke up today and took a shower, realising it's Mother's Day and all the cast will probably bring their moms along today. But I remembered not everyone's mom was going to be able to come. Maybe I can make a few calls... "Hey Mandy, I have a favour to ask of you,"

I mean just because I don't have my mom to celebrate doesn't mean everyone else shouldn't celebrate their mom. I pulled on a black top and blue jeans with a black cap and matching black boots. I wasn't needed on set until later so I decided to plan something, something big. I got out of the car and got another call from Mandy again. "Hey Mandy, yes Madi's mom, Savannah's mom, Owen's, Jer's and Kenny's mom." 

"On Mr Castillo's jet?"

"Yes, please, I'll pick them up from the airport, don't let them call their kids alright? Thanks you're a gem!"

I pulled up to a flower shop and ordered a few bouquets. I was getting messages from Charlie and the gang but I just put them on vibrate. I realised that I hadn't contacted Charlie's mom yet so I called Meghan, hoping they hadn't left home yet. "Megs, hey, you guys are still home right?"

"Oh hey Becky, yea just about to leave, why?"

"Stay right there, don't go anywhere yet," As I'm hanging up on Meghan, Mandy calls. 

"Hey Becky, they've arrived and waiting for pick up,"
"Great hope you organized everything right?" She nods and repeats all the reservations I made. "Awesome, Mandy I love you for this!" I say getting to the airport. "Hi I'm Rebecca Castillo, how do I get to the hanger?" A guy leads me over to the hanger where all the moms are waiting, including Megan, Madi's little sister. "Hi Moms," I say waving at them. 
"You must be the young lady who flew us all the way here," says Madi's mom pulling me into a hug. "Hi Nana M," I say hugging Mrs Ortega. I call her Nana because she's been around since mom passed, like a third grandmother. "Oh right this way, Mr Reese here will take your bags to the hotel and you ladies are coming with me," I say smiling. I had to switch cars so everyone could fit comfortably. "Everyone comfy?" I ask strapping in. I get another incoming call from Meghan. "Hey, yea I'm on my way, like 45 minutes, ok, great, bye,"

We cruise over to the Gillespies' and pick up Lauren and Meghan who were in their car. "So where are we going?" asks Mrs Joyner. "Everyone is at the Waterfront shooting the Beach scene," I put my Mercedes SUV into gear and we cruise of, with Meghan driving closely behind me. "Uh I hope you ladies don't mind but we need to spot my the flower shop real quick," I walk into the flower shop and the ladies hand me the flowers. "Thank you so much guy-" Just then my phone started ringing. Damnit, it was Charlie. "Hey Charlie, what's up?" I saw trying to sound normal. I handed Meghan the flowers and headed back to my car. "Where are you? Why haven't you been answering our messages? We're worried about you," his voice sounded terrified yet relieved. 
"Guys come on, I just got caught up in interviews and meetings but I'm on my way now," I say reversing out of my parking spot. The ladies and I started jamming out and got to know each other better. "I'm so happy our children have such a loving friend," starts Madi's mom.
"Right, your mother raised one amazing daughter," says Jer's mom who was sitting behind me. 

"And beautiful too!" starts Lauren as we see her through the dash screen. 
"Thank you, but I can't take all the credit," I smile as I try to find parking near the Waterfront. We all climb out and I hand everyone a yellow and pink rose and give the rest to Megan. They walked behind me as we scurried over to where filming was taking place. "Ok you guys stay here and I'll signal for you to pop out ok?" I say before jogging off to the others. "Hey guy! Sorry I got caught up," I say practically out of breath. "Where were you? Charlie here got so worried he was practically doing laps around us," says Owen putting his hand on my shoulder.

"I had to pick up something and it took longer than expected," I say moving back. "Ladies!" I say gesturing for them to come out. "Surprise!" we all scream.