Some more Scenes...

"Hey Luke," I say getting into the studio.

"Wassup S," he says puffing in, freaking me out. 

"I hate it when y'all do that," I say before giggling. "Anyway, Julie and I have a surprise for you, come inside," We head inside together and find the rest of the gang in the kitchen.

"Sara and I made you a birthday cake," says Julie lighting the candles. We sing softly as we starts in awe. "You, you guys did this for me?" he says starting at the chocolate cake with his name on it. "Of course Luke, " I smile. 

"Now make a wish dude?" says Alex taking out his drumsticks

"Ouu can you wish for a puppy or better a pizza!" says Reggie next to me.

"You are so lucky you're just air," I say making Luke and Julie laugh. Alex holds up his hand for me to high five. "Dude, you're air too,"

"Right, right," 

"Cut!" yells Kenny and Mads starts dancing. "Ok the rest of you can go for now but I need Bec to go to costume to change for the dream sequence." I nod and jog to the costume trailer for my black jeans and white top with a black jacket. It seemed like I was always in my denim outfit so it was sweet relief to be in something comfy. I came back and fluffed my hair and noticed Charlie staring in my direction. "What are you staring at Gillespie?" I say smirking. 

"Wouldn't you like to know," he said moving away from the set. Owen and Shawn walked in, he was wearing roughly the same thing as me. "Ok guys get into position!"

We did that scene a couple of times before I had to run and change into Sara's pyjamas for the effects. The next scene was scene between Flynn and I.

I hear a knock on the front door. Dad was in the attic and Carlos was asleep upstairs. Jules was in the studio with the guys and I, well I was getting a snack. "Hey Flynn, Jules is in the studio," I saw pointing towards the back door. "Actually I need to talk to you," she says walking past me and sitting on the couch. "Are you ok? Something wrong?" I ask sitting next to her. 

"Something is way off with Nick." she says turning to face me.

"How off?" I say raising an eye brow. 

"He always has this weird constipated look on his face when Jules enters the room. And his smile is pretty creepy. He's always whispering to himself and finding some stupid excuses to be here,"

"No that you mention it, he did come here a while ago and just gave her flowers with this creepy smile,"

"Doo you think Caleb is behind this?"

"Maybe, but one thing is for sure. We shouldn't tell them about this, it'll just freak them out more and we don't need that ok, it's our little secret,"

"I dunno, I hate lying to Jules, you know that,"

"Then don't think of it as lying, think of it as protecting her..."

"Protecting who?" says Jules, making us jump.

"Protecting tia from all those shows she watches, she's getting too many ideas you know. Any way thanks Flynn for the ideas but it's getting late so you should head home, k byeee,"