Unsaid Emily Letter

I woke up during the night and heard Julie crying in her crib. "No ,no I haven't left you little one," I say sleepily. I lift her out of the crib and lift my sleeping top so she could hear my heart beat. She started to calm down and I started humming. She started falling back asleep and I eventually got a bit sleepy myself. I tried to put her down but she hung onto my top. I then just decided to sleep with her in my arms. I get startled when I hear a knock on the door. I place the baby gently into the crib and force myself to the door. "Whoa Bec you ok?" asks Charlie smiling at me. "No, the baby didn't like her crib." I say moving my hair from my face. "Oh please come in," I say moving towards the kitchen. "Can I offer you breakfast?" I ask him looking for a mug.

"No, I can take care of myself. You on the other hand need some joe." The baby starts screaming and just as I'm about to head to her Charlie stops me. "I'll take care of her, you get ready. We have the thing at Kenny's Villa." he says walking towards my room.

"Seriously?," I ask him and he nods. I make myself a nice big cup of coffee to get me hyped. I clean up and head into my room and find Charlie talking to Jules. "You're such an adorable baby." he laughs. 

"Hey, I just want to get my stuff and shower in the other bathroom, Her dish and stuff is in the bathroom and her pampers are over there in the bag with wipes... Clothes in the drawer too." I smile getting my clothes. I walk out and head to the guest bathroom. 

I head back into the room and watch Charlie bath Jules and she splashes around while I do my makeup

I head back into the room and watch Charlie bath Jules and she splashes around while I do my makeup. I continue watching them dress each other into a tutu looking black romper with a tulle skirt and a matching black hair accessory. I packed the baby bag and carried it to the living room. "You want anything?" I ask Charlie while holding a smiling Jules. 

"Can we maybe talk about what happened the other day?" he says nervously and I nod in agreement. "Maybe the day after tomorrow?" I suggest getting everything together. "Let's take my car, the car seat is already in there." I strap Julie in and we head of to Kenny's. We start vibing together, even Julie was making happy noises. "Mija!" smiles Kenny walking towards me.

"Uncle Kenny I'd like you to meet somebody." I smile as Charlie unbuckles her. "This is Julie, the baby I was telling you about." 

"Aww sweetheart, you're so beautiful." he says taking her into his arms. "Everyone is already here, so you guys can decide who goes after who and this cutie and I can watch." he smiles at Julie. We walk in and I'm immediately attacked with hugs. Mads backs away from me and points at the baby in Kenny's arms. "When!" she shouts excited.

"No it's not what you think, this is Baby Julie. Owen and I found her in some bushes near the house."

"Baby Julie...I love it." squeals Jadah. 

"You're gonna keep her right?" asks Jer who's now holding her,

"I would love to but I can't." I say looking at the baby. "She needs a stable home full of love and I travel too much." The gangs heads off and plays with the baby, leaving Charlie and I. 

"You know when you get to have your own I know you'll be a great mom." he smiles and kisses my hand. "I hope so,"

"I know so..." he answers and twirls me around. 

"Ok so let's get started people!" shouts a crew member. 

"Mama,

We didn't get much time together but I'm thankful for the time we had. The legacy you've left for me pushes me to be the best that I can be. Thank you for loving me so very much and for the loving family you blessed me with. When I look in the mirror all I see is you. Dad has been nothing but supportive through this journey of mine. He's had to give up so many things can help me be strong even when he was crumbling inside. Vilu had to take the role of sister and mom. She taught me that life isn't about material objects but the people it brings. You believed me when I didn't believe in myself, you were at every concert, every album release party and recording session. As a father you had to give up all the normal things dads do just to be there. You taught me how to play piano, how to speak Spanish, held my hair when I was sick, held my hand when I was weak and made me laugh when I was sad. You taught me to be proud of who I am and to express myself. You taught me family isn't always about blood, that there's not one way to do stuff. This family I'm so lucky to call mine own, I just hope you know that we miss you so much and you're never far from my thoughts. Dad, I don't say this as often as I should but it doesn't mean I don't think it. Dad, I love you so so much. Tini, I'm so grateful to have you. 

 Te amo, 

Becky

I finish and wipe a tear from my eyes. I hear a familiar laugh and can't believe it. "Papi?" I say not believing it. "Papi!" I scream and run into his arms. "I love you Papi, I missed you so much." I say breaking down. "How are you here? I thought you had work?" I say standing up. 

"I'll never be to busy for you my love," he smiles holding my face. "I missed you so much."

"Pinch me," says Owen and Jadah does exactly that. "Ow," he flinches and she just shrugs her shoulders. "Guys this is my dad Herman Castillo, otherwise known as Papi,"

"It's nice to meet you all." he smiles holding his daughter close. After the whole shoot the baby cries in Mads arms. "Oh don't cry name sake. I got you." she says bouncing the baby and she starts calming down. "Papi, this is the bay I was telling you about." I say bouncing her. 

"What a beautiful little flower fairy." he says cooing at her. She stretches her hands towards him and sticks to him like glue, ,making the rest of us laugh. " I think she likes you Papi," I smile. 

"I got pizza!" announces Kenny with the boxes and we cheer as we dive into it. What an amazing day.