Nightmare

His ears and face started turning red. He was really like a child though he acts cool, he was cute. He went pass me and I follow him quietly. Everything was set and he sat the opposite to me. And started eating. I was kind of nervous because what if he didn't like the food?. All sorts of thoughts were in my head. I glance at him and he was eating the food very calmly. I don't know why I am so eager to hear something about the food from him but I can't help it.
There was death silence until I decided to break the ice.

" Do you like the food? "

''............ It's ok"

' Its delicious, love.'

"Well I don't know what kind of food you like now so I just prepare this simple meal that we all use to eat together."

' This is the most delicious dish I ever had in my whole life.

".........."

"Well Kai.... I...."

"I'm done. Thanks for the food."

*About to leave* * grabs his hand*

After some seconds~

" Sorry."

".........."

"Sorry for disappointing you I didn't mean that words. Forgive me Kai I really didn't mean it. You were just worried about me."

"........"

"I don't wanna feel guilty because of this,so forgive me."

'How could I stay made at you for so long. But still I want your attention on me. Sorry for being childish but I have to.'

"....... Thanks for the meal."

Like that he just went to our shared bedroom.

I wash the dishes and I went to the shared bedroom. He had already change and was typing something in his laptop. I didn't say anything. But I glance at him. He was so focus in his work. I pick up my dress and went to the bathroom. There I let out a shaky breath and let my tears fall down. I tried not to make a sound but a sob escape from me. I turn the shower on and let my tears and sobs fall down heavily.

I came out of the bathroom after changing . I dried my hair lightly and climb up on bed. I didn't look at his side.

I turn the other side and tried to close my eyes. But I couldn't. After 30 minutes, I heard him closing his papers and letting out a deep and tired sigh. He climbed up on the shared bed, I pretended to close my eyes until....

"You don't have to pretend to sleep."

I was caught off-guard. But I didn't say anything still pretended to sleep

"What a woman! Huh! *Smirks* looks like I'll be the only one going to the dojo tomorrow for grandp..."

I jolted up,

"You're going to the dojo?... What happened to grandpa?"

"Weren't you sleeping?"*smirks*

Then I realised what I just did. I blow out the cover. Ash...so stupid of me.

"How did you know?"

"You are bad at acting. Isn't that a fact that we all know."

"W-well I'm sleeping for real now. Um... Night."

I quickly laid down and close my eyes eventually falling into a slumber.

*Seeing her action made him smile. He adored her, he wanted to protect her,engulf her in a hug and never let her go.*

* Like that he also laid down and face towards her. The little hair strands falling from her innocent face made her look beautiful under the moonlight. He slowly removed the strands and moved close to her hugging her waist.*

' Nyt, love.'

*With that said, he eventually close his eyes falling into a deep sleep.*

______________________________________

______'s p.o.v.

[ The boy and the girl were walking beside the river, holding hands. Closely pulled to each other looking like warm furry balls. It was getting dark but they both were enjoying it.

"______? How should we plan our house?"

"Um... As long as we both can live together happily. I don't need a big one just enough for you me and our future."

"When we grow up, I'll build it for us."

*Scenetwist*

"Let's break up. Let's not meet again. I'm getting married next week. Hope you can give me good wishes. Have a good life _____."

"W-wait nooo..."

"You disappoint us doll. You broke our expectations."

"_______ this isn't you. I don't wanna be your brother anymore."

"You are so shameless _____, I really can't believe you."

"Don't ever come near him again. You're not worth for him that's why he's mine."

"No... No.... I'm not. Stop it please stop it."

______________________________________

Kai p.o.v.:

I woke up by someone's sniffles. Then I saw _______ crying in her sleep. She was all in sweat.

"Please... No... I'm not... Please don't leave me alone...."she was mumbling these words. I tried to wake her up. I lit the lamps and sat up. I turn to her sight.

"_____? _____? Are you ok? Wake up hey _____?"

She abruptly open her eyes and sat upright. She was breathing really heavily,tears were rolling down her cheeks. She look at me and started weeping.

"K-K-Kai I-I-I am not shameless. I didn't do anything wrong.. they said that they were so d-d-disappointed in me.  Everyone is leaving me.*weep*..."

I immediately hug her and tried to calm her down. I wiped her tears. And pulled her close to me.

"Sshhhh..... It's ok. Everything is ok. No one will leave you. You're the most toughest girl. You're really strong. You're deserve everything. You're worth it.. calm down love..."

After sometime she started to calm down and we stayed like that for some minutes. Until..

"You ok now?"

"Y-yeah."

"Should we lie down now? Let's rest. Hm?"

There was no reply. I slowly laid her down. And when I was about to turn the lamp off. She tugged my sleeves. I turn to her to see her looking at me.

"Can you not turn the lights off?"

"Oh, ok now sleep you must be tired."

I laid down and turn myself on the other side till I felt a pair of hands slipping on my chest. I was taken aback.

"____-____? What's wrong?"

"Please let me stay like this for sometime."

I turned to face her and her eyes were already starting to close. I unconsciously wrap my hands on her waist and pull her close to me.

"Night."

______________________________________

"Love, don't be scared. I'm here by your side. Always . Sleep tight."