One step closer

______p.o.v:

The music started. Brooklyn and his fiance started dancing as well. Had to admit they look surreal together.
They dance and dance making many people cooed at their sweetness.

"*Sigh* I wish I had someone like him. Then I really don't need to worry."

"Me too. I'm really envious of that girl. I wish I was her."

"Hey,hey girls I heard Kai also came. There see."

"Omg the ice guy. There he is oh my gosh. No2,wait how is he so hot?."

"I heard that he recently got married. And the wife is not from a well known family."

"What!? Is he mad? Marrying someone that's not even from a big well known family,Ugh.... I bet his so called wife must be ugly. It would have been a match if I would have been his wife."

When I heard that, I look at their direction and I saw the girl who just spoke looking at my husband as if he were her pray. I was disgusted by the way she was looking but also jealous a little bit. I really wanted to shout at them but I kept a calm face anyway.

"I did like to request all the Mr. And Mrs to join along with the young sirs and misses."

"______ let's go."

"Huh?"

"Let's go to where the guys are."

"Aren't you two alone?"

"No, silly Max and Jeriff is also here."

"Wait Tyson and Hilary didn't came?"

"Oh.. Hilary said that she can't because of her baby and Tyson is nowadays busy with training for the upcoming tournament."

"Now let's go."

With that said I was dragged to where the guys were. When we reached there. Max,Jeriff,Tala everyone was there talking.

"Guys we're here."

"Hey ladies. Oh... Hey ____ looking gorgeous huh!?."

"Thank you Jeriff."

"Guys let's go dance. Honey let's go."

Max dragged Mariam and both started dancing. In the midst of the crowd , I was looking for Kai cause he was nowhere to be seen. He was right near that table. How could he disappeared so fast? I kept scanning the room until

"What are you looking at _____?"

"Oh... Nothing I was just searching for Kai."

"He went into the room with some of those business guys ."

"Oh.. I see."

"Um.... Excuse me pretty lady."

I turn my head around to find a random guy in a black suit with a cheeky grin on. All of our attention was shifted to him. He took out his hand and slightly bow before looking up at me.

"If you don't mind may I have this dance with you."

"I...uh...."

"Oh please just this dance."

"Just go for it. ______"

Tala said and wink at me. I had no option left so I nodded.

*Sigh*'' sure."

I look around to see if I could find him but to again no avail.

"Pretty lady ,whom are you searching? "

"Oh I was lo-"

"Nevermind, btw after this would you like to go somewhere with me so that we can get to know each other better."

"Sorry but......"

"No2 you don't have to. You're already really beautiful. I wonder why a lady like you came without any date. But it's okay I'm here."

Now I really felt uncomfortable. I tried to loosen my grip slowly but he grip really my waist really tight until...

"I'm sorry to interrupt but for your information ,she is already married."

I turn around to see Kai glaring at the guy as if he was going to kill him any minute. I widened my eyes when he came next to me and hold my shoulders gently.

"I assume that there are other maiden in this room that can also acquaint you instead of my wife."

The man look stunned, bowed his head and hurried away.

I heard a few giggles behind us. I turn my head a little to find Jeriff, Mathilda , Max and Mariam smirking and giggling. I immediately understood what happened.

"Let's dance."

I was caught off-guard. He pull me slowly onto the dancefloor,one hand on my waist,the other one intertwining with my hand. He pulled me closer ,our lips almost touching when he whispered to my ear making my heart skip millions of beats.

"Don't look at others, it makes me jealous cause I don't want to share you with anybody else."

______________________________________

Kai's p.o.v:

I came out from the room after discussing some business issues with the old men.

"Thank you for giving our company a chance Mr. Hiwatari. I'll be looking forward to this collaboration."

"You too."

*Shaking hands*

After the talk I look up everywhere but frown and I couldn't see her. I caught a glimpse of Tala and the others talking to each other near the banquet table so I scooted there.

"Where's____?"

"Holy shi__!!! Wth Kai.!!!"

"Stop cursing Jeriff!"

"There she is in the middle of the room."
*points to where _____ is*

I look to the direction to find _____ dancing with a guy. My blood boil and I clenched my fists tightly.

"What's she doing there?"

"Nothing, he ask her to dance with him so she went to dance with her that's all."

I immediately, at the speed of light went towards the two people. I guess the guy was saying something that made her uncomfortable. I could clearly see the hesitation. Before any further things happen.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but for your information ,she is already married."

I quickly cut in,holding her shoulder gently.

"I assume that there are other maiden in this room that can also acquaint you instead of my wife."

____ looked stun for a sec but gave in.

The guy was shocked but quickly went away. The music started and I found a chance for a dance I've been longing to ask for since I came to the party.

"Let's dance."

With that said I pulled her slowly to me. My heart was beating like crazy. Our lips were almost touching. She look so gorgeous that I was so mesmerized that I actually said out loud of what I was thinking in my mind.

"Don't look at others, it makes me jealous cause I don't want to share you with anybody else."

I widened my eyes to what I said but I saw that she was blushing. Seeing her like that made me had a smile on my face.

"At least I got one step closer to her heart now."