One last time

No one p.o.v:

Little did she knew what happened after she passed out,

"_______?....hey wake up?"*sigh*

While carrying her, Kai goes to the counter.

"Aigoo. She must be really frustrated from work. You're such a caring husband."

"Thank you ahjumma."

(Cause I am only korean affiliated ಥ‿ಥ)

"You two look really perfect together. You two must be madly in love with each other aren't you?."

*He blushed * The old lady chuckle seeing the reaction. She found them both cute. She continued.

"Don't ever let anyone intervened your love. Just trust her and protect her. Cause you know what child. True love will never fade or break."

The old lady's sincere advise made Kai smile. He looked at the old lady and bowed before leaving with a comfortably sleeping ______ on his shoulder.
After driving home, he carried _____ on his back and put her to bed.

"Udhjk....."

He look at her and chuckled to himself seeing her mumbled incoherent words.
He went to the bathroom taking a relieving shower after all the events that happened. He changed himself and walked on the bed,laying next to her. He turned to face her. He pulled her closed to him,embracing her.

"You really had gone through a lot. Have sweet dreams. Goodnight _______."

With that said he kissed her on the forehead and lips and slowly started closing his eyes.

________________________________________

_____ p.o.v:

After a hearty breakfast,Kai was gone to the office and I started preparing myself for my work too.
I got dress up professionally and looked in the mirror.Seeing my reflection, I remember something, I still had to face him.
After what happened at the restaurant. It did be really awkward to face him. I closed my eyes and whispered to myself. You can do it,_____.I believe in you. Today I thought I did talk out about everything and try to help ourselves return to the past friendship we used to have.

I grab my needs and went to my workplace. There I was greeted by my secretary with a handful of schedules for the day.

_____________________________________

Time skip~

In the afternoon~

*Telephone Rings*

"Yes?"

"Ma'am you have a guest. "

"Who is it?"

"He introduced himself as Mr. Cheng Kon (just for this FF⊙﹏⊙) chairman of Kon company."

I stopped and looked up. After some awkward silence......

"Ma'am?"

"U-huh? Yes,yes I'll be coming in a moment. Please escort him to the guest room."

"Yes ma'am."

______________________________________

At the guest room~

"Hello Mr. Chairman I'm _______ ."

"Yes, Miss ______ please sit down."

"May I know what brings you here?"

" Well I was wondering if you'll say yes or no."

"*Chuckles* Depends on the situation I guess?"

"Smart one *laughs softly* well the thing is that help me to persuade Ray."