The party

Kai p.o.v.

It's been two months since Hiromi's birth. Things have gotten better between her and I. We talked a lot more to each other.
She has started to open up a lot. I feel quite happy with the progress of our relationship. She smiles a lot more now. Her old self is coming back again. I open my eyes to her sleeping peacefully next to me. She look so beautiful and peaceful. With some strains of hair falling on her face. She looks like an angel. I removed the strains of hair from her face. Right at the moment,she opened her eyes. She was flustered when she realised what I was doing. She blushed madly.

She was so cute. I smiled,
"Good morning."

"G-good morning." She then ran to the bathroom. I chuckled at her cuteness while getting myself up for the day.

______p.o.v:

After a good night's sleep, I open my eyes to see Kai staring at me with the morning sun hitting my face.
I was so mesmerise until I realised that his hand was on my cheek tugging my hair strains back. I got flustered. My cheeks were all red. I felt butterflies again. Actually to be honest I know I was starting to fall for him. He wish me and I wish him back seriously I even stuttered. I was so embarrassed that I jump out of bed and ran to the bathroom like Usian Bolt
______________________________________

At the dining room~

Kai's p.o.v:

We both were eating our breakfast prepared by the maids. After what happen in the morning, she was so red that she can't even look straight in my eyes.
In order to lessen the quiet situation, I decided to speak first,

" Brooklyn has invited everyone for his birthday party. I will pick you up at 6.00p.m."

"Brooklyn? The one who train with you in Biovolt?"

"Yeah. He invited everyone."

"You two never got along with each other during those days right."

"Yeah....(chuckles) .... That's because we were competitors during that time."

*Smiles*" what does he do now?"

"He's the owner of the Beyond Yours"

"The hotel that ran no.1 in Asia and Russia?"

"Yeah."

"Things really have changed a lot."

"Uhm... I'll get going. Make sure your ready by 6."

"Yeah, take care."

______________________________________

______p.o.v:

After he left, I started helping with the dishes and went to my workplace to work. I had the meeting with the representative of Kon company for their new seasonal shoot.

After the meeting~

"That was a superb design for this coming season. Ms. Granger."

"Thank you Mr. Xu."

"I heard that you recently became a wife. Congratulations on your new life. Here is a small gift prepared by the Kon company."

"Thank you very much Mr. Xu."

"Our president will be here in few hours for to attend some business. And he'll be staying here for a few days. Please tell me when you have time. I'll set up a business dinner."

"Sure Mr.Xu I will."

"We'll get going then."

"Hope you have a safe travel,Mr. Xu."