It's a girl

Kai p.o.v:

Light hit the room and I open my eyes to see _____ sleeping peacefully. She looked so innocent. I remember what happened yesterday, I lightly remove the hair strands on her face and was busy admiring her when..

*Knock*

"Young master it's me. Young madam has a phone call."

"From whom?"

"It's from her assistant, she said that young madam was not answering her. Phone so she called on the house phone."

"Tell her that _____ won't come today. She is sick and will rest."

"Yes young master I'll inform her."

I look at _____. I kiss her forehead and got up from the bed. I freshen up and came down in comfy clothes. I saw my personal secretary standing their ready for the day. She looked rather confused on why I wasn't still dress.

"Good morning sir.... W-well why isn't sir still ready yet?"

"Cancel all my schedule for today. Visit the office and check if there is any problem and one more bring all my important documents."

"Ok.. sir then I'll take my leave."

______________________________________

______p.o.v.:

I open my eyes and remember what happened yesterday.I must have trouble him a lot. I'll need to make up for yesterday, just then I remembered something.

"Please let me stay like this for sometime."

I blush thinking about it. I was so in a blushing mess that I didn't hear Aunt Uchiha entering.

"________ you're awake now? It's already late. Please refresh up and come down for lunch."

"Oh well, what time is it?"

"It's almost 11..''

"Eh... Why didn't you wake me up Aunt Uchiha, it's late?"

"Young master told us not to disturb you and he cancelled your work for today. He has even talk to the manager."

"Has he gone to the office?"

"No,He cancelled his schedules and stay at home. I heard him talking to his secretary saying that you are unwell and he'll stay home."

I felt that butterflies again. He really cares for me doesn't he? I kept ignoring him again and again just for some stupid emotions. And his confession... it made my heart race remembering that night.
"Because I love you" those words....there is still time to make up with him. He even cancelled his office schedule for me.

"W-where is he right now?"

"He is in the library office,filling some files."

"Has he eaten anything?"

"No. *Sigh* I even prepared him breakfast but he refuse.He just drank a glass of milk in the morning before going into the library office ."

"Aah... Aunt Uchiha... Can you please do me a favor?"

"Anything for you _______."

I freshen up and went downstairs in the kitchen. Aunt Uchiha already had finished preparing the ingredients. She was really fast. Seeing my reaction made madam Uchiha chuckle.

"Come on ______."

I smiled and nodded.
We both started preparing lunch.

Time skip~