vii. honey bunny

"I'M SO PROUD OF HIM! MOON, AREN'T YOU PROUD?" Holiday smiled excitedly from her place in the passengers seat of the Parker girls car, turning around to give an encouraging thumbs up to Eli who sat in the backseat

MOON, AREN'T YOU PROUD?" Holiday smiled excitedly from her place in the passengers seat of the Parker girls car, turning around to give an encouraging thumbs up to Eli who sat in the backseat.

"So proud," Moon said emotionlessly, keeping her eyes on the road.

"The S...? I know it starts with an s. Um... the Karate guy was a dick, but he is going back in with his head held high anyways."

"He sure is."

"You sound like my mom," Eli mumbled out, his knee bounces nervously as they got closer to Cobra Kai.

  The three have been hanging out a lot more over the past few days. He hasn't told anyone about them— Well, actually, that's not true. He told Demetri. However the boy just thought he was lying and moved on from the subject. Him and Holiday get along really well, and he always wants to be alone with her, but someone keeps getting in the way— Moon Parker. She thinks the same way as him, believing that it was a competition.

  Holiday knows they like each other as well. Though she can be clueless at times, she's not blind. She's known Moon for years, if she likes someone she is either really nice or really mean, there is no in between. She can tell Eli shows emotion in a similar way. Holiday wants all three of them to date— you'd think the threesome would have been enough proof, but not everyone is a genius apparently. She'll tell them eventually, but their little 'competition' is too entertaining for it to end too soon. It's at these moments where you can see some similarities between her and Yasmine.

"Okay, we're here," Moon hummed as she parked the car. "Get out," She sent Eli an aggressive smile, which he returned before getting out of the car.

Standing outside of Cobra Kai was Miguel and Aisha, who looked between Eli and the two popular girls with wide eyes and dropped jaws.

As Eli walked away from the car, a loud honk caused him to stop. Turning around, he saw Holiday with her head out the window, "Have fun!"

"Make some friends!" Moon joined in, enjoying how the Moskowitz boy's face turned red as he sent them a glare.

"They grow up so fast."

🐞

  "SOMETIMES I HOLD IN MY PEE BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD, YOU KNOW?" Holiday said randomly as she applied lipgloss in the car mirror. They just pulled back into the parking lot from getting coffee so they can pick him up, though there are at least forty-five minutes of class left.

  "I know what you mean," Moon nodded. "It does feel good. Like, why does it?"

  "I'll google it," Holiday placed her lip gloss down and pulled out her phone. "Apparently a full bladder rubs against the urethra and that's why it feels good. Huh, interesting. But no, I really need to pee."