xxiii. you drive like my sister

"OW! BRAIN FREEZE!" HOLIDAY CRIES, CLOSING HER EYES and holding her forehead as she winces in pain

"OW! BRAIN FREEZE!" HOLIDAY CRIES, CLOSING HER EYES and holding her forehead as she winces in pain. She doesn't really know how she ended up in the back of Daniel LaRusso's car beside Ryker with Johnny Lawrence in the passenger seat.

  One moment, her and Ryker were walking out of convenience store, and the next thing you know Johnny basically kidnaps them. He said something along the lines about how Ryker wouldn't answer his calls, and how they should find his brother together as a family. Yeah, Ryker is not happy. Holiday, however, doesn't really care. She was bored today anyways.

  So now, an thirty minutes later, Holiday is drinking a small watermelon slushy, sharing her headphones with Ryker as they listen to Glee Music. 'Only Child' is her personal favourite. 'My Headband' is a close second. All the original songs in that glee episode where just pure perfection.

"Hey, got you a juice." Daniel says, handing Johnny (who just woke up) a green juice. "Advil's in the glove compartment."

The blond man crinkles his nose in disgust as he grabs the juice, "Looks like sewage." Turning to look at Holiday's slushy. "Why can't I have what she's having?"

"Cause she was awake when we stopped. So suck it up. If we find Robby, you might want to be awake."

"Well, drive faster then. I feel like I'm in a rocking chair." Johnny insults, opening the drink as Daniel sends him a forced smile. He pops an Advil in his mouth, swallowing it down with the juice causing him to gag.

"Is she singing about this dude's lips?" Ryker tilted his heads at the lyrics of 'Trouty Mouth'. "What the hell is this show."

"I'm going to make you watch Glee with me when we get back." Holiday shook her head, disappointed that he'd never seen it. "Trust me. You'll love it. And also hate it. Then you'll hate yourself. But you just can't look away."

"...huh?"

  "Knock it off." Daniel huffs, turning off the music that Johnny turned on. "We're on a mission."

  Johnny scoff, leaning back in his seat like a scolded child. "What are we supposed to do, drive around all day looking for a van?"

  "No. But hopefully our mutual friend can point us in the right direction." The LaRusso man hummed as the car pulled up to a resort looking building with people doing yoga outside. "Come on kids."

  Holiday and Ryker sent each other a weirded out look before reluctantly getting out of the car and following the two.

  "What the..." Johnny trailed off as a lady walked by them with a tray of fancy drinks. "This is what rehabs like?"

  Ryker rolled his eyes, "If you're rich."

  "No fair!" Holiday gasped, looking around with wide eyes. "I'm rich and when I went to rehab I was stuck in a jail looking grey space with a bunch of other unstable teenage girls!"