xxvi. sack up? like a ball sack?

"THIS HURTS SO MUCH MORE THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!" Holiday cries as she attempts to hold her leg up

"THIS HURTS SO MUCH MORE THEN I THOUGHT IT WOULD!" Holiday cries as she attempts to hold her leg up. Moon thought it would be a fantastic idea for her, Yasmine and Holiday to do a morning palates work out. When she first watched the video, Holiday thought it looked pretty easy. But now that's she's doing it she's in a lot of pain. Her ass is going to hurt tomorrow. That's for sure.

"Just twenty more seconds love bug!" Moon encouraged, barley affected by the work out.

"Since when does twenty seconds feel like five minutes?" Yasmine huffed, giving up and flopping to the ground.

"Hey! You were almost done."

"I do not care. I'm done when I say I'm done."

"Thank goodness!" The moment the timer went off, Holiday laid down on her mat, pulling her legs into her chest and assuming the fetal position. "I think I need a week to recover."

Moon laughed, moving to lay down beside her girlfriend. "It's a twenty-four day program."

"...Why do you hate me? You're supposed to love me."

"Hawk broke Demetri's arm." Ryker read from his phone causally as he walked down the stairs, yawning.

"What?!" All three girls sat up, turning to face the Keene boy with wide eyes.

He stared at them, "What?"

Moon sighed, "Ryker, read the text again. And this time really process it."

  "That fucking bird! I'm gonna... I don't know what I'm going to do. But I'll do something."

  "I'm sure you will."

🐞

"IT'S TO EARLY," MOON WHINED, LEANING AGAINST THE LOCKERS AS HOLIDAY OPENS HER OWN. It's Miguel's first day back at school after the whole incident. Apparently he can walk again. Ryker said that his dad believes that he cured him with the power of naked chicks. Holiday doesn't really want to know what the means exactly.

"Tell me about it," Holiday yawned, grabbing her textbook and closing her locker. The last thing the couple was expecting to see was Zac standing right there, wearing a Cobra Kai shirt and smirking at them. "You got to be kidding me! I forgot you existed!"

"I miss ten seconds ago when I also forgot." Moon huffed, narrowing her eyes at the boy. "What do you want?"

"Just came over here to say hello." Zac shrugged lazily. "I heard that Holiday here likes Karate guys. And I know it's been a while since we last talked. I miss you."

It was completely silent. Holiday and Moon shared a look that was a mix between amused and horrified. They looked back at him. Blinking a few times. Before breaking out into uncontrollable laughter.