viii. nipples...

( warnings — eating disorders, toxic parenting, and kind of smutty )

( warnings eating
disorders, toxic parenting,
and kind of smutty )

"I'M GONNA GET MY NIPPLES PIERCED. CAN I LEGALLY DO THAT?" Holiday said excitedly as she sat on a couch in a tattoo shop, flicking through the book of examples.

Moon sat beside her with her head rested on the blond's shoulder, tilting her head in thought. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you have to be eighteen. However, Hawk did give us both fake ID's, and it seems to be working for him." She gestured over to the blue haired boy who now goes by the name 'Hawk', who was laying down on one of the tables and getting a back tattoo.

"It's so tempting," She hummed.

"I'll get them done if you do." Moon perked up, feeling excited. Her and Holiday always talked about getting nipple piercing's when they turn eighteen, but that feels so far away for them. Moon is seventeen, and Holiday will be in a few weeks, and they both look older then they are, so it could work out for them.

  "Yes!" The blond jumped up, her body shaking in excitement. "Okay, you go ask them about it, and I'll go tell Eli. Wait, no, Hawk! Hawkeye? Oh! That's funny!"

  Moon blinked as she watched Holiday skipping towards Hawk, before shaking it off with a small smile on her face. Taking a deep breath, she made her way to the desk to see if they can get it done now, or if they have to make an appointment for later.

  "Hey," Holiday sang, squatting down so that she was looking Eli in the eyes. "How's it going?"

  "Fine. You know, it doesn't hurt at all." That was a lie. It hurt a lot. But it's been so long that he's now numb to the pain. But he has to be a badass, they don't whine over a stupid needle.

  "That's good. No pain is a positive." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. Looking up, she saw the brunette giving her a thumbs up, indicating they can get them done now. "Anyways, me and Moon are going to get our nipples pierced, but we should be done before you are. Cause this takes, what? Twelve hours? It's been like six, so yeah. See you in like, thirty!"

  "What?!" Eli's eyes widened as the girl walked out of view.

  "Do you both want to go in together?" A very tall lady who is covered from the neck down with tattoo's asked as she opened the door.

  "Yes please," Moon chirped, grabbing the Sharp girls hand to pull her in.

  "Is this gonna hurt?" Holiday asked as they sat down.

  "Honestly, yes."

  "Thought so. Bring it."

🐞

"I FEEL LIKE THIS ISN'T A NORMAL THING ALL FAMILIES DO." Holiday whispered as she peaked over her older sisters shoulder. It's something the Sharp girls mother forces them to do twice a year— the weigh in. Wendy Sharp would wake her daughters up at five am and forces them on the scale, saying that she can't have whales for daughters or it would be an embarrassment. As the years go on, the more and more their mother's words effect them. It's getting to the point that if she were to die, Holiday and Yasmine wouldn't really mind— their dad probably wouldn't either.