xix. the queen returns

( warning — eating disorders )

"I'M GONNA RIP OUT THAT MOTHERFUCKERS CRUSTY ASS mohawk and shove it so far up his entitled flat ass!" Yasmine seethes, sitting up straight in her seat, her fists clenched as she processes the information just told to her. "Who does he think he is? That loser gets two of the most flawless girls in school and he does this shit? Excuse me? No. And, I'm sorry? Bulimic dumb bitch? He said that to my sister? I don't think so. He better sleep with one eye open. Because I watched Criminal Minds on the plane and it gave me some ideas."

  Ryker tilted his head, "I just asked if you wanted orange juice... But I'm with you. Let's kill him."

"Who the fuck is this?"

Moon sighed, pulling her knees to her chest as she took a sip of her coffee. "Yasmine Sharp meet Ryker Keene. He's been living with me."

  "Hawk sucks," Holiday huffs, slouching in her seat. "But I'm not moping about him anymore. No, no, no. Now I'm pissed."

  "He more than sucks. He's an abomination to humanity."

  "That's a little much, Yas."

  "No it's not. He used something that he shouldn't have ever used against you." The older Sharp got to her feet and began to pace. "We have to do something fun. Celebrate not only my return, but also your guy's freedom from the bird boy."

  "It's 80's night at the roller rink," Ryker shrugged. "Not that I like roller skating or dressing up or anything... No, that was a lie. I love it."

  "Oh my goodness!" Holiday perks up, stomping her feet excitedly. "Heathers!"

🐞

THE FOUR TEENS ENTERED THE ROLLER RINK with their heads held high and cocky looks on their faces — they knew they looked good. They were dressed in a group costume from the movie 'Heathers'.

Holiday was dressed as Heather McNamara. She wore a short yellow and white checkered plaid skirt, with a matching jacket over a yellow blouse that was pulled together with a black belt around her waist and yellow knee high socks. The front pieces of her short blond hair were pulled back and tied with a bow.

Moon was dressed as Heather Duke. She wore a short dark green skirt, with a lighter green and white striped blazer that was draped over a white blouse and a pair of green knee high socks. The front pieces of her hair, much like Holiday's, were pulled back and tied with a green bow.

Then you have Yasmine dressed as Heather Chandler. Real shocker huh? She wore a black and grey checkered skirt with a red blazer that was buttoned up over a white blouse paired with knee high black socks with red and white diamonds on them. Her long blond hair was tied back with a red bow and a red diamond necklace was around her neck.