The Fight

The next morning

Evelyn P.O.V
I just woke up and feel a pair of arms around me waist I turn over and see a cute boy sleeping and that cute boy was Bryce. I try to get out of his grip but his grip gets stronger and he is pulling me closer to his body. I kiss his nose to wake him up.

Ev: Good Morning Bryce

Br: Morning

Ev: Did you sleep well?

Br: Yes till someone woke me up.

Ev: Sorry but it's 9:15

Br: Can we cuddle for a bit longer?

Ev: Bryce your acting like I'm your girlfriend stop.

Br: I wish you were my girlfriend but Josh has to like you too.

Ev: I'm sorry that Josh thinks I'm beautiful too.

Br: It just sucks.

Ev: I know well I'm claiming the guess bedroom.

Br: What do you mean?

Ev: My brother Nolan is moving back home and I wanna move in.

Br: Umm sure.

Ev: Well see you later.

Br: Yea okay sure see you later.

I think I'm falling deeply for Bryce I just need to spend time with Josh. I walk to Josh's room grab one of his sweater and I put on a pair of leggings and wait for Josh to come back. I hear the front door open and I here Josh and Blake's voice then Josh's door opens.

Jo: Hey Evelyn.

Ev: Hey Josh.

Jo: Is that my sweater??

Ev: Yea

Jo: It's looks good on you.

Ev: Thanks and give me a hug.

Jo: I'm come Beautiful

Josh gives me a hug but right in the middle of that hug Bryce walks in and ruins the cute moment of me and Josh.

Br: Evelyn What the Fuck

Ev: I'm sor..

Br: No I try to be nice and give you cuddles and stuff but then you change out of my sweater and put one of Josh's sweater and your in here hugs him and acting like he's you boyfriend and you haven't seen him in forever. I can't anymore

Ev: B..Bryce I..I'm sor..sorry

Br: Yeah sure you are.

By now I'm crying and Bryce is yelling at me and he has tears in he's eyes.and Josh is just standing there.

Evelyn P.O.V
Bryce opens the door and slams in shut. I quickly open it and run after him when I get to him I grab his arm and his turns around push me which causes me to fall and crying even harder.

Bryce P.O.V
As I'm walking Evelyn grabs my hand and I push her she fell and I honestly didn't care I was so mad at her. I wish Josh never liked her.

Josh P.O.V
Bryce push Eve on the ground I run up to her and hug her she hugs me back and I take her in to my room and sit her on my bed and we cuddle.

*2 hours later*

Evelyn P.O.V
Josh is in Noah's room I changed into my own sweater and I want to see how Bryce was so I got up and went to Bryce's room and knocked on his door. Bryce open.the door.

Br: Hey

Ev: Hey can I come in

Br: Sure

I walk into Bryce's room and just hug him.

Ev: Bryce listen I'm so sorry. I start to cry

Br: Hey don't cry it's fine.

Ev: I just wanted to see Josh and stuff like that I just wanted to say Hi to Josh.

Br: I know that I was just not thinking straight.

Ev: Are we cool then?

Br: Yeah sure.

Ev: Thank you.

____________________________________________

So I'm thinking about starting a Josh book so comment if you want me to happen. 😊

Word Count: 624