Break up

Jo: Wait did you love actually love Bryce or what?

Ev: I used to.

Br: What do you mean used to?

Ev: I just need to go back to New York.

Jo: What why.

Ev: Josh I can't be here anymore.

Ja: So this is goodbye?

Ev: yes it is Jaden.

Br: We can work this out you don't have to leave.

Ev: No.

I walk up stairs and pack my stuff. I grab my phone and realize my wallpaper is a photo of me and Bryce on our first month anniversary. I book a flight and then see Josh standing in front of me.

Jo: Hey come here.

Ev: Why.

Jo: Just come here.

Ev: Tell me why?

Jo: I wanna hug you that's why.

Ev: fine.

I get up and walk into Josh's arms. I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat.

Jo: Listen I know this is hard to do but Bryce will always love you.

Ev: I will always love and care about him too.

Jo: Never forget he will always be there for you.

Ev: I know.

I get up grab my stuff and walk out of the closet. I feel Josh's arms around my neck. I know Josh will help me get over this break up I'm so happy to have him in my life.

Jo: "Just remember I will always be here for you and if you need to talk I'm just a call away."

Ev: I'm going to miss you.

Jo: Aww and this is why you my best friend.

Ev: Josh I have to go and catch my flight.

Jo: "Okay fine but remember I love you and if you even need to talk call me."

I walk out of the room and down the stairs. I stand with my arms open signaling bryce to come over. I wrap my arms around his neck and just stand there. All the memories are gone.

Br:I hope you know I'll always love you and I hope we can work things out.

Ev: I want to stay friends I don't wanna lose you.

Br: I wish you the best in your life and hope you move on to some one who deserves you.

Ev: I hope you find someone who loves you as much as I use to.

I pulled away and I saw the tears rolling down his cheek. I ran my thumb along his cheeks before I pressed a light kiss on his lips. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my Uber. Gosh I'm going to miss him holding me every night but its for the best.

Bryce's P.O.V
I just lost the girl I loved. I don't even know why I spend the time looking for the prefect girl when I can't even stay in relationships. I'm just a fuck boy and nothing else and I wish I could have treated her better. I mean I tried to be the best boyfriend anyone could asked for but according to Noah I'm no good for her and he could treat her better. At this point I couldn't stop crying I lost my dream girl the girl of my dreams because someone told her I was no good for her. I'm going to miss all those deep talks all the hugs and kisses and all those late night cuddles she gave me. Damn I'm really gonna miss her I'm not ready for this break up.

Ja: It's alright bro.

Br: No it's not alright.

Ja: Bryce as time goes on you will move on and forget about her.

Br: I want her Jaden.

Ja: Bryce I get this is hard but you can't expect her to come back.

Br: Jaden you don't understand.

Ja: Bryce not everyone is meant to be together.

Evelyn's P.O.V
The last thing I gave bryce was a kiss. I want to make sure he knew I would always love and be there for him. When I kissed Bryce I felt him kiss back and when I looked into his eyes I could tell his heart was broken. As much as I didn't want to leave him I knew it was for the best. For right now after I get over this break up I'm going to focus on my life and career and stay out of dating.

I looked on my phone and saw that Josh had texted me.

Pretzel boy 💤: Hey I hope your okay.

You: Yeah I'm at the airport now.

Pretzel boy 💤: what time does your flight taking off?

You: In an hour.

Pretzel boy 💤: Okay well be safe and I'm always here for you.

You: Thanks Josh.

Pretzel boy 💤: no problem.

You: Love you.

Pretzel boy 💤: love you too.
*Read*

Bryce thanks for the best 4 months of my life.
____________________________________________
I'm going to write a few more chapter before I complete this book and move to my next book. Go stream Tayler's new song. "I'll be alright"

Word Count: 838.