Teatok

*Morning*

Evelyn's P.O.V
I opened my eyes to the nice Los Angeles sun which was hot but nice. I saw Bryce sleeping peacefully and slowly got out of his grip of course I didn't wanna wake him up. I walked over to the window looked outside and walked in to Bryce's closet and grabbed a shirt and walked to the bathroom to have a shower.

Bryce's P.O.V
I heard my phone go off and it was Blake asking if i was going to the gym. "I respond yes." I heard the shower running and knew Evelyn was in there so I let her be and walked in my closet and grabbed a tank and some black shorts and walked in to the bathroom because the water had stopped.

Br: Good morning beautiful.

Ev: Good morning.

Br: How did you sleep??

Ev: Good how about you?

Br: Good.

Ev: You going to the gym?

Br: Yea Blake already asked me.

Ev: Okay.

Bryce wrapped his arms around my waist and say you mean the world to me princess I'm glad I met you.

Ev: Aww Bryce your so sweet.

Just then my phone rang.

Br: who is it?

Ev: My brother.

Br: Okay well I'm going down stairs met me down there when your done.

Ev:Ok

Bryce gave me a quick kiss and walked out.

*The call*

Hi Nolan.

Yo what's up.

Nothing much how about you??

Hanging out with friends.

Oh cool why did you call?

To see how your doing?

I'm good.

Nice.

How Mom and Dad?

There good.

Well Nolan I have to go.

Okay but before you go my friend want to say hi.

Okay

Hi Evelyn.

Hi guys.

Well bye bro

Bye sis.

*End of call*

After the call I walked down stairs to go find Bryce.

Br: Hey

Ev: you literally saw me like 30 second ago.

Br: I know we'll me and the boys are going to the gym so we'll be back later.

Ev: Okay.

After the boys left I got in my car and drove to Starbucks and then went to my house.
At my house I did my skin care and did my makeup then cleaned the house up.

About a couple hours ago by and I decide I'm leaving to go back to bryce's I pack a bag with some clothes I can leave at his house I also pack some of makeup so I can
do it back at the house. I got in my car drove to Starbucks and then drove back to bryce's.

Josh's P.O.V
I heard the front door open and I saw Evelyn walk in and walk to Noah and started talking to him. I heard her say to Noah if he could show her some new dances.

No: Hey Josh.

Jo: Sup Noah hi Evelyn.

No: I will teach you those dances later ok.

Ev: Okay Thanks.

I gave Noah a hug before he walks off some where in the house.

Ev: So Josh what's up?

Jo: I was going to ask you if you wanted to be in the new teatok??

Ev: Sure I would love to be in teatok. Teatok is my favorite.

Jo: Thanks and I mean I love talking about tea withe friends.

Ev: What time?

Jo: Umm I plan on filming in a half hour so.

Ev: Okay great.

Jo: See you soon.

Ev: Yep.

After Josh walked away I walked to fine bryce. I couldn't find him so I yelled his name and he called back "I'm in the bedroom baby".

Ev: Hey bryce

Br: Hey princess.

Ev: Watcha doing??

Br: On tiktok and talking to Tayler.

Ev: Who's Tayler??

Br: Oh crap you haven't met him yet.

Ev: No.

Br: Tayler is one of my friends you have to meet.

Ev: Oh Tayler is a boy I thought he was a girl.

Br: No he's a boy and btw what are you doing later??

Ev: Josh asked me to be in his new teatok video for today and I said yes and later Noah said he would teach me some new tiktok dances.

Br: Sounds fun.

Ev: I know right I love teatok and I love when I learn new dances.

Br: Princess why can't you spend time with me??

Ev: I spend time with you every day.

Br: But baby

Ev: Your full of nicknames and I have to go because Josh is starting the video soon.

Br: I love the nicknames I have for you and fine of it means we can cuddle after.

Ev: Bryce I can't be with you 24/7 stop being so clingy and they are me friend.

Br: But I'm you bf.

Ev: So.

Br: Nevermind.

Ev: I got to go love you.

Br: Love you too.

I walk down stairs and see Josh about to start and he's with Blake.

Bl: You joining??

Ev: Yea.

Jo: hey

Ev: sup.

Josh takes me over the game plan of the video.

Jo: you guys ready?

Ev: Yeah what about you Blake??

Bl: I'm always ready.

Jo: No true.

Bl: What?

Jo: Last week you show up to the gym 5 minutes late because you weren't ready.

Bl: Okay shut up.

Jo: Just saying.

Josh does the intro to the video and Blake joins in with him. I hear Josh says we have two guess the first guess is right here Blake Gray everyone. The second guess you may know her Evelyn Fisher. 

After teatok I cook some food for the boys and when it's done I call them of course Josh is always fight with Jaden on who has more food.

After supper Josh Bryce and Jaden do the dishes. (I don't know why I picked three boys  but go with it) well I go I find Noah.

____________________________________________

Sup people this is the longest chapter I wrote so far. Goodnight kids

*p.s I spelled favorite the way american spell it but I'm not american I'm Canadian.*

Word Count: 1000🔥