You

Current time: 2:27 a.m

I heard my phone blowing up and I was wondering who was text me. I grabbed my phone turned it on and saw multiple texts from my brother.

Nolan: Hey I know your probably sleeping but at the airport.

Me: why are you at the airport??

Nolan: I'm coming to get the last of my stuff at the house.

Me: Okay but what time do you think you'll you flight will land.

Nolan: Probably 9 or 10.

Me: Okay see you when you land.

Nolan: Okay love you. 

Me: I love you too but be safe.

Nolan: I will.
    *Read*

I got up and called an Uber. I walked down stairs and saw Jaden in the living room.

Ev: Jaden why are you up??

Ja: Idk but why are you up?

Ev: Because my brother is flying out here and doesn't know that I have a boyfriend.

Ja: Wait your brother doesn't know your dating Bryce??

Ev: No.

Ja: oh shit.

Ev: Yeah will anyways my Uber is here.

Ja: "okay"

Jaden gets up walks over to me and gives me a hug. I hug back then get my shoes on and walk out the door.

*Skip the Uber ride*

I get home and go to my room and pack up more of my stuff. I looked at the time and it said 4:15 I looked around my room and saw that pretty much all of my stuff was packed and all that was left was 2 pairs of shoes and an outfit I could where to pick my brother up. I decided since there was nothing to do I went out to the living room sat on the couch and went on Instagram. I replied to some comments and cheeked and answered some of my dms. After that I went the the balcony door opened it and walked out. I couldn't believe that my brother was moving back to New York. We were so close and now he's moving across the country again. I went back inside the time was 6:08 a.m I decided I was going to get ready for the day.

I walked to the bathroom I put on some music then got in the shower. I got out and changed into a light blue crop top and ripped jeans. I put bryce's sweat pants and hoodie on my bed and packed the shoes that weren't packed. I grabbed the bag that were for donation in my car and drove to drop them off. When I got home I texted Jaden to see if he was still awake.

Me: Hey are u awake??

Jxdn: Yeah y?

Me: Did you sleep last night?

Jxdn: No

Me: Do you want to come and pick my brother up with me??

Jxdn: Sure I'll Uber over.