Cuddles

Evelyn's P.O.V
I slowly wake up and see bryce still sound asleep on me. I start giving him light kisses on his head to wake up him. I feel him snuggle his head in my neck leaving small kisses.

Ev: wake up bubs.

Br: 5 more minutes.

Ev: No I need to shower and I need to change.

Br: You don't need to shower just change into one of my sweater.

Ev: No I need to shower.

Br: Why if we're just going to be cuddling today?

Ev: Stop asking me questions and get off me.

Br: Please baby.

Bryce looked at me with puppy eyes. Those brown eyes you could get lost in made me give almost give in.

Ev: No bryce.

Bryce rolled off of me I walked to the shower and turned it on. After I was done in the shower I wrapped the towel and walked out. As I was walking I felt arms around my waist and saw Bryce standing there.

Br: you didn't give me a kiss when I woke up.

Ev: Bryce I will kiss you when I come out.

"Princess" Bryce said as he kissed up and down my neck I could tell he was turned on by the fact I walked out in just towel.

Ev: Bryce stop.

Br: Fine.

Ev: Thank you just let me throw a sweater on and I'll be out.

I walked into the closet and grabbed one of bryce's sweaters and walked out. I walked out and saw Bryce sitting on his bed on his phone. I went over to him and sat on his lap.

Ev: Hi bubs.

Br: Hi.

Ev: what were you doing?

Br: I was responding to some comments on tiktok.

Ev: Do you want that kiss now??

Br: Yeah.

I gave bryce a kiss and he pulled me into a hug. After I let go of bryce he smiled at me and pulled me down on him. I felt his warm breath on the side of my neck and that gave me chills.

Br: Baby?

Ev: Yes bubs?

Br: Can we watch youtube?

Ev: Of course we can.

Br: Thank you.

Ev: You can pick who were watching.

Br: Can you get some snacks from downstairs please?

Ev: Sure.

I walk towards the stairs and see Jaden talking on the phone his new album that's coming out soon. I walk down the stairs and see Noah in the kitchen. I walk in and he turns around and looks at me.

No: Hey Evelyn.

Ev: Hey Noah what's up?

No: Nothing.

Ev: That's excited.

Noah shake's his head and I laugh.

No: So what's up with bryce?

Ev: I don't know he's been really clingy for the past couple of days.

No: I noticed that.

Ev: Well I have to go back up stairs.