Make Out on the beach

Me and Bryce watched the sunset for and bit till bryce got up and start carrying me over to the water.

Ev: Bryce "what are you doing?"

Br: "You'll see"

Ev: Bryce if you throw me in the water we're done.

Br: No you love me too much to break up with me.

Ev: Oh bet.

Br: No I love you too much.

Ev: Aww bubs that's still doesn't mean I'm not going to break up with you.

Bryce looked at me with anger and sadness in his eyes. I kissed his cheek then lips and took off running. A few minutes later I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back causing my back to hit the person's chest. I soon heard bryce whisper in my ear "your such a tease" I turned around and bit my lip at his words. I felt hands on my waist bryce pulled me closer to him so that our lips were basically touch. I said to him "your the tease bryce" and I took off running again but only took a few steps.

Br: Your not going anywhere.

Ev: why?

Br: because your teasing me.

Ev: What are you going to do?

Br: Oh you really wanna play that with me?

Ev: No.

Br: To late.

Bryce put me down on the towel and took his shirt off. He hovered over me both of his legs trapping mine. Bryce connected our lips. It was quiet peaceful all you can hear was the water the waves crashing the shore the sun sunset was so beautiful. Bryce deepens the kiss and my fingers move to his hair. I lightly tug on his hair and he moves down to my jawline then down to my neck.
Bryce's looks up at me.

Ev: Why did you stop?

Br: Because we should be going back.

Ev: Fine.

Br: I know I enjoy that as much as you did.

I smiled and got up. My and bryce walked to the car hand in hand bryce still had no shirt on. When we got to the car we hop in and bryce put his hand on my thigh. I saw bryce's phone go off and saw Blake as the contact name.

Ev: Babe Blake is texting you.

Br: Do you wanna text him back?

Ev: Yeah sure.

I unlocked bryce's phone and of course his background was a mirror picture of my hug him. I went to his contacts and clicked on Blake's name and read the text on loud.

Ev: Wow Blake must miss you.

Br: He's one of the boys of course his misses me.

Bryce laughed as his hand rubbed up and down my thigh. I smiled and put his phone back down.

When we got home we walked in the door and walked into the living room where the other boys were watching tv.

No: Hey love birds.

Br: Shut up Noah.

Jo: You guys were gone for a while.

Ev: And

No: The fact is you guys spend to much time with each other.

Ev: I'm sorry I chose my boyfriend over you guys.

Bl: you should hang out with us more.

She doesn't have to hang out with you guys if she doesn't want to bryce's said while put his hands on my hips.

Ja: Bryce does make a good point.

Ev: Thanks Jaden.

Br: Come on princess let's go.

Bryce puts out his hand for me to grab. I take is hand and we walk up stairs.

Ev: Honestly I would rather spent time with you then them.

Br: Aww baby.

I wrap my arms around bryce's neck and look his in his eyes. Bryce moves his hand to my waist. His looked down at me before bringing his lips down to mine.

Ev: I'm tired I'm going to bed.

Br: Okay I'm going to watch tv with boys then I'll go to bed.

Ev: Ok.

Bryce gave me a quick kiss before walking downstairs. I walked over to the closet and grabbed a pair of shorts and one of bryce's shirt and threw it on. I grabbed my phone got in bed and scrolled through tiktok and Instagram. A couple hours later it was 11:57 and I heard bryce's coming up the stairs. I heard the door open and Bryce. A couple second later I felt bryce's hand around me and pulled me closer. I heard him say.

Br: Night bubs thanks for giving me all your love today. I love you so much.

I felt him kiss my forehead and couple times before placing a long kiss on my lips.

____________________________________________
Should I do a smut chapter or not.

Word Count: 786