Official

After Bryce tolde that he loved me I asked him to go live and make us a official.

Ev: Hey Bryce can you go live on Instagram and tell the fans were dating?

Br: Umm you sure you want to do that. I mean we've been dating for only 4 months now.

Ev: Yeah I sure Bryce.

Br: you know if we go and tell the fans that were dating I'm going to get a lot hate and so are you.

Ev: I know that but there will be the fans that will support us.

Br: Yea there will be supporters.

Ev: All your friends love us together. Bryce they're the reason I started liking you.

Br: Aww baby but are you willing to fight that much hate.

Ev: Yes I'm willing to take all that hate if it means you will tell your fans that were dating.

Br: Fine but I have to stop giving in to you.

Ev: You love me to much to do that.

Br: Your right.

Bryce sets his phone up and goes to live.

Comment:

NoahBeck: My best friend Bryce what's up?

Josh Richards: Aww its Bryce and Evelyn.

Tayler Holder: That girl is hot.

Bryce.hall32: Tayler's comment.

Jaden Hossler: You need a haircut.

Blake Gray: Is this live about you guys?

Josh×Bryce: If that's bryce's girlfriend I'm going to die.

Mads Lewis: Power Couple.
*End of comments*

Br: Noah glad to be your best friend along with the other sway boys.

Ev: Omg Josh.

Br: Blake yes this live is about me and Ev.

Ev: Jaden I said the same thing.

Br: Tayler back the fuck off.

Ev: Aww thanks mads.

Br: So we wanted to hop on here and say that me and Evelyn are dating.

Ev: We've been together for 4 months just to let you guys know.

Br: we keep our relationship private because we felt the need to keep it off social media and plus Evelyn had came out of a really toxic relationship with her ex.

Ev: Yeah so if you guys don't support us that's fine. If you do support us like all of Bryce's friends thanks for supporting us.

Br: so that's it like i said I wanted to hop on here and say that were dating. Good night.

After bryce ends the live he looks at me and he wraps his arms around me I hug him back. Once we pull away he looks at me and says to me.

Br: I love you.

Ev: I love you too and what's the time.

Br: The time is 11:25 pm.

Ev: Can we go in to my room and watch Netflix please.

Br: Sure let's go.

Me and Bryce walk to my room i grab my computer on the way. I turn on my computer and hand it to Bryce. When we got in the Room bed took off his shirt and threw it to me and I slipped on. Once we got comfortable Bryce put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest. Once Bryce picked the movie I looked up at Bryce and kissed him he kissed back then pulled back. When he pulled I kissed his cheek which caused him too smile.

Ev: Bryce?

Br: Yes babe?

Ev: I love you.

Br: yes I know I love you too.

Ev: Your the best.

Br: I know I am now go to sleep love.

Ev: Okay.

Br: Goodnight princess.

____________________________________________
So I deleted the Jessa one because of the drama between Mads Josh Nessa and Jaden. But apparently Jaden and Nessa are now are dating so.

Ps. Sorry this chapter is short.

Word Count: 618 🦋