Chapter 1 - The New Students

Monday, the start of the first day of University at Seoul National. I woke up and saw the time on my phone and it read 5am, I decided to text the group chat with my friends Lilly, Violet and Savana, we've been friends since the start of high school, and majority of the same classes together. As we were finishing high school, we applied for the same university as well as others in Seoul, weeks later I got an email saying I got accepted into Seoul National University, hoping my friends got accepted too.

Group Chat ~

Me: Morninggggg

Violet: Morningggg

Savana: Morningggg

Lilly: Morninggg

Me: Okay, so what universities did you guys get accepted to?

The girls: Seoul National University!

Me: NO WAY! ME TOO!

Violet: OMG YESSS WE WON'T BE SEPARATED!

Savana: Yesssss!

Lilly: YAY!

Violet: Okay do you guys wanna call right now, so we can get ready together?

Me: Yeah sure!

Lilly: Of course

Savana: read

Violet: (Calling the group chat)

Me: (Joins)

Lilly: (Joins)

Savana: (Joins)

Me: Okay girls, we should make breakfast!
Girls: Yes let's go!

Time Check: 5:25am

Me: (Making coffee and cutting red apples)

Violet: (Making coffee/tea)

Lilly: (Making fruit yogurt bowl)

Savana: (Cereal)

Violet: How do we get to school? I haven't got my car yet

Savana: Me neither

Lilly: Me too!

Me: Don't worry girls I got you guys!

Girls: OMG NO WAY, WE CAN FINALLY HANG OUT, BUT IT WILL BE WAY COOLER ONCE EVERYONE HAS THEIR CAR!

Me: yeahhhhh

The girls decided to get ready when it was already 6am, they got ready and decided to go to Uni early to get their lockers and timetables at 7am.

Me: Okay girls! I'm on my way to pick you girls up so if you don't have shoes on or anything packed into your bag do it now so we don't have to wait!

Girls: Yes Gill! Will be waiting now!

Gill is on her way to pick the girls by order she planned while having a shower, she decided to go Savana, Lilly then Violet.

Gill pulls up at Savana's place and calls Savana to come out and hop into the car to get the 2 girls.

Lilly then sees a car go into the driveway and sees Gill and Savana in the car, she takes her bag and gets into the car and now proceeds to get Violet, who was the last person to get before arriving at school.

Gill arrived at Violet's place and saw her waiting outside for the girls to arrive. Violet got in and the time was 6:30am, so they discussed what they wanted to do before arriving at school.

Violet: Let's go to the coffee shop to get extra caffeine and a snack to get us energised and to fill our hunger even though we had breakfast already.