Chapter 9: Argument

Axel's POV

"GILLIAN! GILLIAN!"  I yelled out wanting her to stop, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!" She yelled back, this, this was the first time she yelled at me, I realised this was gonna be our first argument. "WHY'D YOU DO THAT!" I yelled back "BECAUSE THAT AMAIS GUY IS SO SUSPICIOUS! HE'S NOT SAFE AROUND MY BEST FRIENDS AND I, I DON'T FEEL SAFE! BUT I'M HERE TO PROTECT MY BEST FRIENDS, I'M THE BOSS OF THE GROUP! IT'S MY RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT THEM!" Gillian yelled out, tears forming, the next thing I did was unforgiving, "*SLAP* DON'T YELL AT ME!" I yelled out, but then calmed down seeing Gillian's face covered with her hair, hearing sobs coming from her, I immediately ran to her, but that resulted of me getting pushed away, "Gill, Love, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, please for-" I got cut off by Gillian "Leave"  she demanded, I didn't move a muscle, "Babe, I'm so-" I got cut off again by Gillian yelling, "I SAID LEAVE I DON'T WANT YOU HERE NEAR ME, SO LEAVE!" She yelled, I turned around and left. 

END OF POV

Everything was just a mess, Savana wanted to talk to Gio about happened and how whatever he said led to what happened just then. 

SAVANA'S POV

I grabbed Gio's hand and walked to my room. I turned to face him and told him not to mention that name around Gillian "Babe, you can't just say that out loud, or else this will happen, Gillian will crack out and start killing"  I said, "I'm really sorry, I really didn't mean to babe" Gio apologises, Savana hugged him meaning she forgives him, but things were just complicated, the previous are running through Savana's mind, she's worried about her own best friend. 

END OF POV

VIOLET'S POV

Did I do something wrong? Is my choice dating Amais the wrong choice? No it's not right, she's just not in the right mind, they're just getting to know each other, I walked back and forth in my room trying to find out what can lead to this, I can't let the love of my life just go like that without knowing him fully, I love him too much, I started to cry from stress, I bawled for a good 10 minutes, I laid on my bed and headed to sleep after crying for what seemed like hours but turns out being a good 10 minutes. I was just hoping nothing happens between Axel and Gillian, knowing they love each other too much to leave in just a snap of fingers. I just didn't want to be the cause of all of this. 

END OF POV

Everything was a mess, Gillian and Axel, got into an argument which led to Axel slapping Gillian, that was a first of Axel landing his hands on Gillian violently, it then led to Gillian not talking to Axel that night, Gillian didn't want to sleep with Axel, she didn't sleep in her room, knowing that Axel will sleep beside her during the night, so she went to violet's room knowing she sleeps alone and laid beside her. 

Axel ended up trying to find Gillian, after a good 30 minutes of trying to find her, he gave up, hoping she'd be next to him in bed the next morning. He cried himself to sleep knowing it was all his fault for slapping her in the face. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning came and it was 5am, Gillian woke up and got out of bed slowly without trying to wake up her best friend next to her, she put her slippers on and went downstairs to clean up the broken plates which where scattered all over the kitchen floor. She cried knowing she did all of the chaos in the kitchen when anger got over her.