Chapter 7: Kidnapped

As Axel and his team reached the area they were told to go to, they immediately barricaded Gillian, she was in the middle so they wouldn't attack her from the back, and the sides. They started to approach NTS, tension grew between the two rival teams. "Welcome Axel and Team *smirking* I see you are barricading my treasure" Vincent said. "I'm not your treasure and I never will be on your side of the clan" Gillian replying back. "Oh tough one here boss" Vincent chuckled to his boss. "Stay away from here because she isn't yours" TBM Leader says, "Oh really, I will claim her and her best friend" NTS member says, "Uhm no you aren't claiming any of us" Gillian says. "Oh really now" Vincent says. "Do I need to repeat myself?" Gillian asked, at that moment, Axel was impressed by his girlfriend. "No, don't need to" NTS Boss said. "But I do want to see one thing" NTS Boss claimed, "What is it?" Savana asked. "I want 5 of my men against Gillian" The boss said, "No, not gonna hap-" Axel gets cut off by Gillian walking through and breaking the barricade, "Bring it" Gillian says while smirking, "N-" Axel gets cut off again, "Axel, Trust me" Gillian reassures. "See, believe her, Now back away everyone, give them space" The boss said. Everyone backed away, Axel being the anxious and scare boyfriend, stood closer to where the fight against 5 NTS members and his girlfriend. 

The fight was starting and everyone was watching closely, seconds later, one of the men from the rival team came running at Gillian at full speed, but he ended up on the floor, how? Well, Gillian grabbed him from the legs and flipped him onto the concrete floor causing his back to ache. Next were two men going at her, she immediately punched one of the men in the stomach and the other where the sun doesn't shine, she then flipped over one of them like the first one and kept punching him until he was unconscious, or the other men he got knocked out real quick with just and elbow hitting and slam to the ground. Another 2 men came running, but Gillian got tackled down to the ground, this made Axel and the girls to stand up quickly, but there luck Gillian turned them over so she was on top of one, hitting face multiple times. The last man, went running again, but to Gillian's senses she immediately did the spinning kick causing him to be knocked out quickly. Axel was impressed not knowing she could do all those things by herself. 

"Well I see that she's the strongest out the group?" The boss says

"Why ask when you know" Gillian said

Axel was getting impressed by the time goes, He didn't know that his loved one could act like that. That was the one thing he liked about her....her duality, when it comes to these missions, she changes attitudes quick. "Right then wanna keep fighting" They asked. "Sure thing Vincent" Savana replies back. "I'd love to fight you all" a familiar voice ringed, "NIALL!" the girls yelled out, "Hm you guessed right girls, now can I please have Violet?" He asked politely, "No you cannot Synder" Gillian replied angrily. "Let's start the fight then shall we?" Niall announces.

The fights started to happen.....later Savana sees one of the running behind Gillian with a knife in his hand, but to her, Gillian already knew he was behind her with a knife. Savana smiles and sees how impressive her leader and best friend was. By the end of the fight, NTS members were down on the floor, Axel an his team were still standing with no injuries, cuts, bruises....nothing, it turned out to be a success of the mission.  So they left and walked to their cars. But to Gillian and Lilly, something doesn't feel right. As Violet went to get into Blood Rose, someone had sniped Violet, she was on  the floor, her back, bleeding, someone had shot her. Everyone has spreaded out so it would've looked like only one of Axel's group came to the are, but to surprise someone had sniped one of AOD's members. Violet has been rushed to the hospital by Lilly and Savana, so only Gillian was left, she went to the back of her car and grabbed her sniper out and sniped the person who sniped one of her members. But she didn't know that one of the NTS members went behind her and knocked her out. Axel and the rest of the group was checking no one was standing back up to attack, they left and saw no one was out where the girls cars were, Axel had no sign of where Gillian is. He knew they took her, Savana texted him saying only Lilly, Savana and Violet were at the hospital, but no Gillian, he was panicking, he ordered Savana to hack their cars and find their locations. Later Savana and Lilly left the room and went back to where Axel and the rest of the team were, but they didn't know they made the biggest mistake, someone took Violet from the room and drove off to where they took Gillian.