Chapter 10: You?! (Part 2)

Everyone stopped and looked at Violet and Amias.

Violet: A-amias, w-what are you doing here?!

Amias: I'm apart of them..

Everyone was shocked but Gillian wasn't, she knew there was something bad about him, he finally uncovers his true side. 

Violet: W-why? 

Violet starts breaking down, she looks at Gillian, but Gillian tells her not to cry. Violet wipes her tears and forgets everything and focuses on the mission.

While everyone focuses on the mission, Jungkook suddenly grabs Gillian and runs away to a different area. 

Gillian: Where are we going?

Jungkook: Some men will come through and hide, as everyone finishes killing the men there, they'll run here and kill you all, so if we kill them now, then our mission is finished. 

Gillian: Oh alright. 

AXEL'S POV

I was too focused into killing the men we have in front of us, I looked around and saw Gillian and Jungkook no longer in my vision. 

"Where did they go Gio!" I yelled, knowing Jungkook likes my soon to be wife. 

"THEY WENT THIS WAY!" Gio yelled out, myself and the rest of the group started running and saw Jungkook and Gillian fighting more men, I took Gillian and pulled her to my side and give her a stern look. She looks back at me and then rolled her eyes at me, "You only do that when we're alone" I smirked, "Oh whatever" She hit one of the rival men without looking and walked off. 

I was impressed, but that's what happens when you train for a really long time.

Men started piling up and, one by one was killed. 

The mission was then at it's ending point. 

END OF POV

Everyone then changed into different clothes and drove back home, as well as BTS, Savana invited them over for the night. Axel hated the idea and drove home first. 

Gillian was missing Axel and wanted to forgive him, so she told the others that she's going to talk to Axel. 

Slowly, everyone decided to go home. 

Meanwhile......back at home....

Gillian: AXEL!

Axel: WHAT!

Gillian followed his voice and found his crying in his room. Gillian looked at him sadly.

Gillian: Hey, what's wrong? 

Axel: I feel like I'm losing you ever since that Jungkook guy came into the mission

Gillian: Awh Axel, don't worry, I'm all yours, we should go on a late night date!

Axel: Really!

Gillian: Yeah of course! Let's go and get change and go

Axel: Alright *kisses her cheek* 

This is what Gillian wore: 

Axel's Outfit: 

We headed out the door and into my car

We went got pizza and Korean hot dogs, after we got our food we to the park and ate

We went got pizza and Korean hot dogs, after we got our food we to the park and ate. We talked about what we could do after we go to school. 

Back at the house..

Everyone found out Violet took Amias back home with them....

They also found out that Amias was threatened and needed to escape, they put the same tattoo on him without his permission, and if he asked any help, they'd kill his whole family, who was living a happy life back in Busan. 

Amias: Let's go to your room?

Violet: Yeah sure, let's go!

And that night turned into something spicy...

(Y'all can use your imagination *smirks*) 

Savana: Uh so wanna go rest up?

Gio: Yeah...

(And again.. y'all can use your imagination *smirks*) 

Lilly: Wanna sleep, I'm really tired *feels like passing out* 

Yoongi: Yeah, it looks like you're gonna pass out

Lilly: Yeah I'm gonna go head up to bed

Yoongi: I'll come take you 

And so Lilly and Yoongi slept together, knowing Lilly was very drowsy she didn't have a sense of where she was going, she wasn't walking straight, so Yoongi guided her to her room and took care of her. 

Gillian and Axel came back from their small and simple date, but as they walked into the house, they didn't know about what was happening in the rooms of Violet and Savana's room since the rooms are slightly soundproof. So they both headed to Gillian's room and got changed and went to bed after a long night.