Chapter 10: You?!

Weeks later~

Violet's POV

"AMIASSSS!" I yelled out, yes, Amias was running around the park like a little kid, he took me out on a date to the park, after we both got ice-cream we walked to the park to hang-out, "Yes my queen" Amias teases, "Stop running around like a kid" I said seriously, knowing Amias is always a kid when it comes to the park, I smacked my forehead after I saw the most embarrassing and saddest thing happened, I witnessed Amias bolting to the swings and smacking a kid off so he could sit on the swings like the kid was, he enjoyed his time after smacking a kid off, I didn't want to go there, so I pretended I didn't know Amias but he started yelling "VIOLET!, QUEEN! COME HERE ON THE SWINGS" Amias waves so he knows I knew where he is, I did the walk of shame and went over to him. I realised after weeks with being with Amias , he also has separation anxiety just like Axel is with Gillian. My phone started ringing, it was Axel, "Hey King, I gotta take this phone call, can you give me a second please" I asked, and he nods, I walked off so he wouldn't hear the conversation "Yes Boss?" I asked answering the call, "A mission has been assigned, NTS is coming back, I don't know what they want, but us, and the rest of the team are going so you girls aren't alone" Axel informs, "Alright Boss" Violet nods. I messaged the girls saying we have a mission tonight, but further information will be revealed when we all gather together, I headed back to where Amias was and sat on the free swing next to him. 

END OF POV

After a long day, Violet arrived home from her date with Amias. She then informed the rest of the group about tonight's mission. Everyone was not giving up on the mission, knowing NTS wouldn't give up until they have Violet or Gillian. "Alright guys what's the plan?" Savana asked, everyone looked at Gillian and Axel but both of them didn't have a plan, "I-I don't know" Gillian says upset and anxious. Ringggg...... Axel's phone started going off, he walked off while the team was still in the meeting room. "What do we do?!" Lilly exclaimed. Everyone was silent until Gillian decided to say something, "We might just have to go in, if we get caught..we get caught" Gillian says looking down. " No, we won't get caught, we'll be joining another gang, which the girls know" Axel says while walking in and giving Gillian a stern look. 

Everyone looked back confused, and then looked at the girls. 

Awhile later......

"Alright girls, we have to get ready" Gillian informs. 

"Alright let's go" Violet agreed. 

The girls started getting ready and slowly everyone else did, they all gathered their weapons and headed out to their car. The girls walked out but stopped in their tracks when they saw Axel and Gillian going into their own car, they usually go together, the girls sense something happened before the meeting, as well as the clue Axel gave when he walked back to the meeting room giving Gillian a stern look. " I wonder what happened between them, they always go in the same car for missions" Savana pointed out. 

They wasted no time and went to the location, with Axel leading them to it. 

40 mins later..

They all arrived at the location, cars were already there, there was 7 cars. "I wonder who these men are" Gillian questioned. Everyone walked out, suddenly, 7 men came out and greeted Axel, "They're a mafia gang too?!" Lilly exclaimed once again. They all looked back and the 7 men looked at the girls in shocked, "YOU GIRLS ARE APART OF THE MAFIAS TOO?!" They all said in unison, Gillian took the first step and hugged and kissed their cheek to greet them, the girls followed. Axel and Gio became jealous, seeing their girlfriends kiss another man on the cheek, "Alright! Enough!, Let's get going!" Axel says sternly, everyone then followed to go to their hideout spot, waiting for the rival team to rock up, they were all in pairs, but some in three. 

Pairs: 

Savana and Jin 

Lilly and Yoongi

RM and J-hope

Violet and Jimin

Gillian and Jungkook

Axel and Gio 

Axel's group were together

"Gio, who's with Queen? (aka Gillian)" Axels asks with concern, hoping she's with one of the girls

"Boss, s-she's with Jungkook" Gio says nervously

"OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IN THE GROUP SHE HAD TO GO WITH HIM!!" Axel yells. 

Gillian's POV

I was lucky enough to be partnered with Jungkook, if I was with Axel, we'd be arguing, Jungkook was one of the sneakiest and most talented men out of the group, not saying the others weren't, Jungkook was different. "OUT OF ALL PEOPLE IN THE GROUP SHE HAD TO GO WITH HIM!!" I heard someone yell, which sounded like Axel, I knew he was upset and mad that I didn't go with him, and he found out I partnered up with Jungkook, I had no choice, I didn't want to make our situation worse enough. "Gil?" I heard, "Hm? Yes Jungkook?" I askes, "Nothing I was just making sure you're okay" Jungkook smiled reassuringly. "Oh alright, yeah I'm alright." 

We then heard footsteps, we then got ready to attack, but then they shot the roof. 

"WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE HERE, COME OUT FROM WHERE YOU'RE HIDING" Vincent yells. 

"I'm going in!" I yelled

BANG!

Darkness was then the last thing I saw overcoming my eyes

END OF POV

"GILL!", "QUEEN!" both men yelled out. "Ouh, I see we're yelling for the same person huh?" Vincent pointed out, Jungkook and Axel then gave each other a death stare. Everyone started charging at Vincent and his men. 

"YOU?!" Violet and Amias yelled out.