Chapter 4 - Chased down?

As the girls got up to run away from the sight of the rival mafia team, they ran into the bathrooms to change. They all pulled the strap of their dress, as they pulled the strap of their dress, they immediately had their black suits on and ran off, trying to not get caught from the group that made eye-contact.

 They all pulled the strap of their dress, as they pulled the strap of their dress, they immediately had their black suits on and ran off, trying to not get caught from the group that made eye-contact

They made it out the party venue and ran to their cars and drove off........Minutes later, while Gillian was in front driving leading the girls to where they needed to go, she looked to her left and say one of the rival men driving beside her, then she looked to her right and see another rival men. She looked through the rear view mirror and saw they were all beside Lilly, Violet and Savana. 

Gillian (through in-ear): Alright girls, we got to find a way to get out of this.

Violet (through in-ear): Right, I'll think of something. 

Lilly (through in-ear): I think we can keep driving until we reach a destination where we can confront them. 

Savana (through in-ear): Yeah we'll do that, Gill lead us to that abandoned place we always get assigned to, I just got a message from the rest of the group to lead them there.

Gillian (through in-ear): Alright I'll lead you and them to that place. *smirks*

The girls drive like they want them to leave but really they are leading them to the place where Savana got messaged about. 30 minutes later, they arrived and immediately ran in before getting held back from the men who followed them. They ran up the stairs until they went to the top and saw the rest of the group. 

Mafia Boss: Well look who came *smirk* 

Vincent (Rival): Who are you? 

Mafia Boss: I'm Axel, nice to meet you Vincent

Vincent: *shocked* w-what, h-how do you know my n-name?!

Axel: Well...it's for you to find out *smirk* 

Vincent: *nervous* 

Axel: Now, you guys are the ones who hurt my girls huh...

Vincent : No no definitely not *shakes in fear* 

Axel: Now I think its time- 

Vincent: Go! 

All the men from Vincent's side, starts charging at Gillian's group only......Axel watches from where he was standing. He knew that Gillian's group is the elite group unit out of all Axel's company. 

The girls then whipped out their knives from the sheathes on their thigh highs.