Chapter 8: Jealousy Pt.1

The next morning came, sun rays bleeding through the curtains and onto Gillian's face, she was half asleep. She was going to get up and cook breakfast for everyone while they were asleep, but to no avail, she couldn't sit up due to someone having their arm wrapped tightly around her waist, she looked behind her and saw Axel sleeping peacefully. Gillian slowly grabbed his arm and slowly lifted it up so she could escape, but since Axel was stronger he tighten his arm around her, to the point she couldn't get out of his grip, "Love, I need to get up and make breakfast" she said groggily. "Nooo stay here, for a little longer please" Axel pleaded for her to stay in bed a little longer. "No Axel, I need to get up" Gillian answers back, "Ugh fineeee, but make sure you call me first" Axel stated, "Why don't you get up and help me make breakfast then" Gillian remarked. "b-but" Axel stuttered, "I'll see you in a bit then, I'll call you down for breakfast" Gillian vocalised. "NO WAIT FOR ME!" Axel says trying to catch up with Gillian. 

Axel obviously ended up helping Gillian in the kitchen, they made pancakes with syrup, bacon and eggs. After a while, everyone was up and ready to come down and have breakfast with Gillian and Axel. "Good Morning guysss!" Gillian said excitedly. Everyone came running to the kitchen because of the delicious smell of the food that was cooked by Gillian and Axel. "What smells so good!" Lilly exclaimed, "It's pancakes, bacon and egg" Gillian said smiling. Savana, Violet and Lilly decided to help set the table by grabbing the plates, knives and forks. While that was being done, Gio and Axel went and grabbed cups to pour in orange juice into the cups and put them beside where everyone will be sitting. 

Gio's POV

As the rest went to sit down, I realised there was only one seat, and it happened to be in between Savana and Gillian. I was hesitant about sitting next to Savana, but most importantly next to Axel's girlfriend, I didn't want him to think that I want to sit next to her, steal her nor take her away from him. Someone was then calling me over, once I got out of spacing out, I went and see who was calling out to me, it was Savana, "Gio! Gio! Hellooooo" Savana called out, "Huh? huh, oh Savana, sorry, what were you saying?" I asked, "I'm telling you to come sit down in between Gillian and I" she replied back. I agreed after contemplating whether or not to sit there, but then again there's no where else to sit, so I sat where they told me to. 

END OF POV

The university called saying there will be no classes, the girls were relieved that they could have a day off after their mission last night, which then end up going into midnight. The group decided that they should go shopping for new clothes to wear for everyday occasions. "Hey guys, we should go shopping for some clothes and shoes!" Gillian said excitedly. Axel and Gio looked at each other, knowing they're going to have to shop for hours with the girls. "Okay we know that look, but we're serious, we won't shop for hours" Savana claimed.

They ended up shopping for hours......the girls shopped for hours and bought matching clothing such as, nike shoes, tops, pants and a lot of jewellery accessories. "Hey lov-" Axel tried to gain Gillian's attention, but ended up getting cut off by the girls running away to another store. "Gio, why did we agree to this?" Axel asks Gio, "I DIDN'T AGREE! YOU DID AND YOU DRAGGED ME ALONG!" Gio exclaimed. "Oh yeah"  Axel sighs. They were both talking until Gillian came running to Axel, like a child who went to their parents and showing them what they wanted. "AXEL! Can I get this pleaseeeee" Gillian pleaded. Axel was confused because she pays for her own stuff but still asks permission to buy what she finds, Axel finds it cute, he never knew Gillian had a side which is the child version of herself, times she can turn into someone who will ruin your life, then at times she turns into a softie. "Uh uhm su-" Axel was about to tell her that she could get it but Savana, Violet and Lilly started yelling at Gillian, "NO GILLIAN YOU DON'T NEED THAT!" The girls yelled, whatever Gillian had in her hand was then taken away from Lilly, "B-but I wanted that" Gillian pouts, but she took the opportunity to run into a different store and buy something without them realising she was not beside them. "Uh guys, you might wanna loo-" Gio said nervously, "Not now Gio, we're keeping an eye on Gillian" Axel answered. "BUT GILLIAN'S BEEN GONE FOR 20 MINUTES AND GOT BASICALLY 20 BAGS IN HER HAND!" Gio squealed pointing at Gillian, walking out the store with heaps of bags in her hand. "Oh my- GILLIAN!" Violet taunted. "I-I went and bought some stuff" Gillian replied back, (Gillian gets soft at times), "No you can't do that Gillian, You've got wayyy too many unnecessary things already though" Savana said.