Chapter 2 - Leave us alone!

Niall's POV

My friends and I walk into the cafeteria, the first thing I do is find Violet and her friends. We all separated from each other  to find them, after 15 minutes of looking around the big cafeteria, we found them sitting at the far tables away from where everyone's view is, so I approached them and whistled out for the rest of the boys to where I was. "Hey Girls!" I said in excitement, they all looked up see it was me Niall Snyder, "What do you want?" Lilly asked annoyed. "Oh mind if the boys and I sit with you girls" I asked immediately sitting next to Violet with my arm around her, "No you boys cannot sit with us" Gillian exclaimed clearly annoyed as Lilly was with Niall and his friends, "It's soooo obvious that you want us to sit with you, right boys?" I questioned, seeing the boys nod their head in agreement, "Let's go" Violet said angrily, standing up and walking away with her friends following. "Sheesh, they're playing hard to get huh?" Kelvin exclaimed. 

END OF POV 

As the girls were leaving they hear a bunch of screams down the hallway.

Girl #1: *SCREAMS* JIMIN!!!

Girl #2: EEEEEEEE RM!

Girl #3: MIN YOONGI!!!

Girl #4: PLEASE MARRY ME TAEHYUNG!

As the screams continued, they became in sight of the four girls walking down the hallway out from the cafeteria, they became annoyed and decided to get Lilly to yell at the for being too loud in the hallways. 

Lilly: OI! CAN YOU GIRLS SHUT UP PLEASE! THIS AIN'T A CONCERT VENUE!

As she shouted the girls who were screaming earlier became quiet and walked away. After that issue one of the boys decided to introduce themselves to the girls. 

Boy#1: Hi I'm Namjoon also known as RM and I'm the leader of this group called BTS. This is SeokJin, Yoongi, J-hope, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook

Gillian: Well hello nice to meet you, we've seen you guys in our previous classes so you guys already know our names, but if you have forgotten, I'm Gillian, this is Violet, Lilly and Savana. 

Namjoon: Nice to meet you girls!

Gillian: Same goes to all of you, now is this whole screaming thing a normal thing and does it happen on a daily? 

Yoongi: Yes it happens everyday and basically when we arrive at school, honestly annoying, but you did really well at yelling at them earlier. 

Lilly: Thank you! *Blushes* 

J-Hope: Now now, we should get going into the cafete- 

Niall: VIOLET!!!! 

Violet: UGH WHAT DOES HE WANT NOW?!

Gillian: it's alright Vi, I'll handle this, we'll just wait until he runs up to you, I'll stand infront of you when he does. 

Violet: Thank you Gill! *Smiles* 

Niall: *running up to violet* VI- 

Gillian: Nah uh, step away from her or else you won't like what you'll get from me

Niall: Oh really, your gonna punch me then it hurts your knuckles and you'll go home crying?

Gillian: Oh right well *throws a punch*, did you really think that Niall? 

Niall: That was so weak

Gillian: *Throws a punch and does a turning kick* hmmm I don't think so now that you're on the ground, doesn't seem like it was  weak Niall