The barracks

"Ok, so from what we can tell, by the collected data, these sci-fi German wannabes have laser weapons. The issue is the one is also a bit of an expert with traps and defenses. Spies in the hospital were able to get some records and DNA. From what we can tell, minor radiation damage to DNA. Records from the agent's body, the laser weapon the soldier carried was powerful, on a similar level to a .50 if it could be reverse engineered, they would be impressive.

As for the strange issue during his....rather agressive speech, the marks lined up exactly where he touched, amd had no residue, just burn marks, no chemicals, and from what they could tell, there was nothing found in his hands. The video was semi distorted around his one good eye, but that may have just been due to movement.

If the US could just contact this group....what could they learn?

-elsewhere-

Magnus entered his Barracks, before he was was grabbed and pulled in. He was tied up and thrown into a chair.

Magnus looked up, before he was "face to face" with his squad, who looked annoyed.

Emma held a club, hitting it in her hand. Emelia, Dora, Angela, Hanna and Lisa surrounded him. Liz and Patty were near the door, sitting on their bunks.

"Now...what happened, that had it so you left us...here?" Emma asked, holding the club in her hand, twisting it in her hand to get a better grip.

"I got assigned on one man missions." Magnus said.

Emma slammed the club down between Magnus's legs, hitting the edge of the chair.

"I think we need to make him pay." Angela said, smiling.

"I've heard rumors the JSDF have a town with a bar in it. But you need the local region coin." Liz said.

"So, how about this, we won't break your knees, if you take us to the JSDF town and buy us beer." Dora said.

"And If we are called to action?" Magnus asked.

"Simple, we claim we are gathering intel on the JSDF. Then you have to drive us back." Lisa said.

"And if I say no?" Magnus asked.

"Hanna, lift the chair." Emma said.

Hanna lifted the chair, and laid Magnus so he was facing the ceiling. Suddenly he felt a tapping on his knee, before a powerful strike. Magnus held in his scream of pain.

"Fine, I'll take you there." He said.