Imperial Camp

Magnus, Itami, Pina, Lelei, Tuka and Bozes approached the layers of defense near the Imperial camp. Magnus lead the transport vehicle towards the gate, and up the road, passing trenches, bunkers, lines of barb wire and even anti cavalry spear logs were around the road. As they got close, they saw two large metal doors, that began to slide open. 

Magnus snapped the reigns and walked into the camp. Itami and the rest looked around, seeing what could be described as a small city. Dozens of Long barracks, long buildings, and a large metal and concrete towering over nearly everything, except a spotting balloon. 

He looked over, seeing what looked like a gathering, as a man in robes, while another held a large torch.

"You shall become the bane of the enemy, we shall march on these savages, and destroy those who oppose us." Itami heard.

A man in red robes walked by, followed by a man who stumbled behind, metal seemingly bolted to his head. They walked towards the tall building, the large doors opening, showing what he would call, a massive robot walker, with a large gun on one arm, and a massive chainsaw arm on the other. He could read a banner like decoration under the head, reading "Spear of Redemption"

Magnus climbed off the horse, and walked to a small gate house. Suddenly, the gate opened up, showing a second gate, like the one that was at Alnus. Suddenly, a tank pulled up to the transport, and the top hatch opened, and out popped a small figure who climbed off the tank, slide down the tracks and walked up to Magnus.

"YOU DUMMY!" she yelled, punching his chest as she was maybe half his height.

Magnus waited, before a side hatch opened, and the Emma jumped out, holding a shovel, her goggles red.

"MAGNUS! YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!!!" She yelled, making Magnus run away, as Emma chased him with a shoved.

"I"M GOING TO MAKE YOU DIG A TRENCH THAT GOES TO TERRA ITSELF IF YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Emma yelled.

"I'm the one who commands you!" Magnus yelled, dodging Emma throwing the shovel like a spear.

"I'M GOING TO GET PROMOTED SO I CAN ORDER YOU AROUND!" She yelled.

Two more stepped out and sat on the tank, watching. 

"Is he going to be okay?" Itami asked, watching Magnus being chased around base.

The two looked at each other and nodded.

"He will have to just share a bunk with her to make up for having been gone so long." one said.

"So your culture also observes the rituals?" Lelei asked.

"No idea, this is the commissar's orders." the other said.