Alnus

The Squad of DeathKorp soldiers walked forward. They all were in standard kit, none of them had anything extra, they all wore their gas masks and reached the Alnus base in a Chimera. They walked out, and were investigating the Alnus Community. As they reached the "Bar" they saw it was very active. 

They walked in and the room suddenly became quiet, as everyone looked at the group. The group walked to a table and sat around, some grabbing chairs and bringing them around the table. 

The waiter walked towards them, rabbit ears twitching uncomfortably.

"What can I get you?" She asked, nervous.

"Rotgut Booze." Magnus said.

"I...I'll just bring you some booze." She said, uncomfortably and hastily walking away.

"They let abhumans here? Seems like they the JSDF is more accepting of creatures that are not humans." Dora said.

"The land they come from have....strange obsessions. When I was there...I found many picutre books of men in love with abhumans, eldari, female knights in love with orks." Magnus said.

"Who could love an ork? All they scream is Dakka this, fight that, crump them. The only good type of Ork is a dead ork." Emma said.

Suddenly a tray filled with mugs with a foaming liquid was put infront of them. Everyone reached behind their backs and unhooked their gas masks, before lifting them slightly and picked up the mugs. Taking a sip from the mug, the deathkorps squad was relaxing.

Magnus noticed a figure walking in, one in a long cloak. 

"I am looking for someone to help me on my quest." She said.

Everyone turned.

"And for the reward, will be this." she said, holding up a diamond the size of a man's head.

Several people began to say they would take it, and ask what the quest was.

"It is simple, Kill the flame dragon." the woman stated.

Everyone began to back up.

"Kill a dumb beast? That's easy." Emma said.

"Maybe. The Knight is hunting for the dragon, we If we can get a force ready, we can deal with the dragon." Emelia said.

"Just sounds like issues." Liz said.

"Not out problem." Patty commented.