Shopping?

Magnus woke up in a chair, he put his helmet on, as well as removing his gas mask. Looking around, he saw everyone was still asleep. Dragging in his pack, he pulled out a ration bar. He ate the bar of Soylent Viridian, the taste of it was still horrible, but it was what he was given. As he saw Itami wake up, he pulled a book from the shelves that Itami's wife, Risa, had.

Looking at it, it was a story of kinship between two men, with some intimate moments. He found them lacking anything useful, so he threw it, having Pina and Bozes look at it with great interest. As everyone woke up, there was a discussion, going to districts known for being unique for shopping.

"Magnus, what would you like to see?" Itami asked.

Magnus looked at his hands, getting a short flashback from a battle he fought, one on a planet of dust, a city burning, with berserkers fighting the disciplined soldiers at his side. Magnus shook his head, before looking at Itami.

"I wish to see a military location." Magnus said.

Kuribayashi looked up, surprised.

"So you want to go to the military surplus store?" She asked.

The team split up, Risa, Lelei, Rory and Tuka shopped while Tomita, Pina and Bozes went to a library. Kuribayashi and Magnus went to the surplus store, looking around.

Magnus entered the store, walking around. People looked at him, some laughed. He walked into a section with tools, seeing an entrenching tool. He picked it up, looking at it, before flipping it, the shovel had a handle, instead of just a stick. Magnus smirked, before putting it back.

He took a picture of the tools. The engineers would like these designs. He wondered, before seeing a stock pile of books. Looking at them, they had machine designs, weapon designs, tactics, everything that a military would need. Magnus was given this world's currency. Kuribayashi met up with him, holding a basket of clothing. They both paid, before meti g up.

"Kuribayashi, we got a new area we get to go, a hot spring." Itami said.

"Hot spring?" Magnus asked.

"It's like a spa." Itami said.

"A spa?" Magnus asked.

"A place to relax.....in hot mineral water?" Itami asked.

"Sounds wasteful." Magnus said.

"You really are only military." Itami said, laughing slightly.