The attack

As Magnus awoke from his bout of being unconscious, he realized something, his mask was taken off. People looked at him, and a notable scar he had. His right eye was partially cut so he was slightly blind in the eye.

"What happened with the eye?" Itami asked, which Magnus picked up, without realizing.

"A gift from a thousand son marine." Magnus said, which Itami somehow understood.

Itami answered his radio, while Magnus stood up, and looked around.

"Where is my gas mask." He demanded.

He saw a girl with brown hair, dressed in "armor". He walked up to her, and grabbed his gas mask, putting it back on, then putting his helmet on.

"Sir, are you ok? Answer me." A voice said from his Vox set.

"I'm fine, just got hit by a door." Magnus said.

"We saw." The voice said.

Magnus rolled his eyes and walked up to a man with Grey hair, who seemed important.

He looked at a dataslate, typing in a phrase he wanted to say.

"Who is the one in charge." Magnus asked.

The man pointed at a woman with red hair. Magnus walked up to her, and looked at her. The woman, Princess Pina Co Lada, lead Magnus and Itami into the manor on top of the hill.

As Pina walked them around the manor, they walked up to the door, and it was opened, showing a young girl.

"Princess Mewy is too young to take over military operations, so I have to lead the defense. We are in a desperate need of help." Pina said.

"We will help you." Itami said.

"Our goal will have need of this city soon. So we shall help." Magnus said.

The 2 groups were stationed at the north gate, which had a mostly broken gate. The Jsdf was on the wall, as the guard were on the ground, building fortifications. The Angela and Emma built a trench behind the wooden barricade. While Emilia and Dora stood at 2 stub gun positions, while Death Korp slowly built a mortar pit.

As the sun set, small lamps were set out in the trench, and the wait began.