Questioning

"I am General Hazama, of the Japanese Self Defense Force. It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope that we may begin channels of communication, and eventually trade. With the technology you show, we hope that we can find something of worth. We are currently here to find who is responsible for an attack on our people. Now, can you tell us the reason why you are here, and what plans you hold." The general asked.

Magnus, was as lost as the Fire hawks, he had no clue what this man he was sitting in front of was saying.

"Sir, I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand a thing we are saying." Yamagida said.

Magnus simply left, and found Itami, showing the refugees around. Looking around. Seeing earthmovers, he walked further, until seeing a field of dead drakes. He walked over to a dead animal, and took out a shovel, and peeled a few scales off.

Returning to the Jsdf base, he saw the little silver haired girl with the staff. He approached her.

"Are you a psyker?" Magnus asked.

"Psyker?" She asked confused.

"Yes, are you a psyker, I must know!" He asked.

She shook her head.

"I am a mage, of Lordo." She said.

Magnus walked around, taking pictures of the base and people, before finding his horse, and riding off.

He returned to the base, and turned in the data slate, and pic capture device. The tech priests apart of the base's logistical units looked over the images, in disgust.

The death Korp was brought into a gathering grounds, and a projector was set up, with a tech priest working the device, as a regiment leader stood up near the wall.

"Men of krieg, the actions of our brave soldier 5-1-01 has given us intel on the enemy, their base, and equipment, listen well....." the man said.