Return

Magnus woke up in the hospital, he was bandaged, before he stood up, feeling a weakness in his back, causing him to stumble. He used the side of the bed to support himself, he looked over at the door, before pushing off from the bed, and leaned against a wall. He slid on the wall, reaching a door, and pulled it open. He say someone approach him, when he fell over.

"Need, to get, back." Magnus said.

The person rushed over to him, before he passed out. When he woke up again, he saw that he was in the special region, with a Deathkorp soldier sitting near by.

"Welcome back to the special region, you are in the care of the JSDF, they moved you here after you cleared medical on their side, welcome back soldier." the soldier explained.

"I have information, an encyclopedia of weapons, vehicles, tactics, and information. All the. images are located in my left boot heel." Magnus said.

The soldier picked up,the standard issue style boots, flipped over the left boot, and pushed back on the heel, having it slide out, showing a micro-disk. The soldier placed it in his pocket, before handing a letter to Magnus.

"Your next orders, sealed, your eyes only." The soldier explained.

"Roger that." Magnus said.

The soldier left the room, and Magnus opened the letter, reading his next orders.

"Operation Masked Truth

Tasks:
1. Return to base for debriefing of last mission.
2. Return to JSDF base with new kit from home base.
3. Gather as much information on the JSDF's forces, weapons, and equipment.
4. Locate any discovered hidden bases/location of the JSDF.
5. Assists the JSDF without blowing cover.
6. Deliver information to Dead drop site, marked here on map. [crude map with an x on it].
7. Attempt conversion of JSDF to the emperor.
8. Discover secret of the gate.

Upon completion of the tasks, return to base for further instructions."

My task seemed clear, I was an agent. I better request leave to base for some better equipment, weapon maintenance gear, replacement uniform, and a rider's horse.